Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dianne, I am so sorry , grieving is so hard.
I remember when my Matilda went home to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

It was the worst day of my life, you took time and left me a post, you will never know how much that meant to me.
I remember reading all the posts it helped though the tears knowing Matilda would be remembered, others cared.
I hope when you read these posts you realize how your life, CeeCee and Rain's mean to us.

From time to time God brings your name to me, I would pray
and wonder how you were doing , I remember when CeeCee went home to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge
My heart hurt for you, and it hurts you have to go through this again.
I will be praying for you

Memories
We go way back, I remember CeeCee and when you first brought Rain into your life
I will always remember the big bows, and wonderful stories I will always remember both CeeCee and Rain
and you dear friend
I hope you stay for a while, it helps to be around friends who love you and share
in your great loss
[/QUOT

such loving and sweet tribute to my babies. We have such love and understanding between all of us and the bond is our little white fluffs. Thank you for such loving words that touch my heart!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Diane, I am so sorry for your loss of Rain. My heart hurts for you. Grieving is so hard.
I never had the fortune to know you or Rain. It's obvious from the above posts that you and rain were greatly loved. The compassion/love & strong bond developed here on SM is amazing - I am blessed to be part of this wonderful family. I'm thinking the Rainbow Bridge must be such a beautiful place with so many of our gorgeous maltese running around with their long flowing white hair. I hope you stick around here so I can get to know you. Please know I too care - Healing love and hugs.
Paulann
Thank you Abella’s Mom, it is such a pleasure to reach out to our friends here and they respond so well and help you heal. I just know we will become friends and get to know one another. Thank you again! Hugs and love, Dianne

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm so sorry to hear about Rain.. She's with Ceecee now..Such precious girls..
Michelle, I responded to this but maybe I did not hit post at the end. I appreciate your kind words and yes, I want to think she is with her sister and she is taking care of her. I hope you are doing well and I would love for you to write me privately and let me know, I have thought of you often,,,,,Love, Dianne

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Dianne, I'm so sorry to hear about Rain. Their passing sure leaves a hole in our hearts. I lost Angel almost 3 months ago; she was 14 also. I'm left with just my 15 year old Pug, Annie. I'm thinking about you.

·
Premium Member
20,025 Posts
Hey Pat,
This is like old home week! I miss you too and think of you often and think about Jill too......I put my email address up on Sue’s reply, share with Jill. I saw Ava’s and your new little girls pic. What a treat to see!!! You know that Ava and Rain are kin they share one parent, I think the Father.
Rainwas special, she never complained and was a little snuggle bunny....I envision in my mind that she and CeeCee are together and taking care of one another. I had her cremated and haven’t gotten her back yet. I will bury her next to CeeCee.

Such a wonderful surprise to wake up and see everyone respond to me and I feel blessed. I love you and miss my friends so much. Just so afraid that if I came back the hacker would take my account down again. It was a shock to me when my account was suddenly wiped out and he made it seem that FB did it.
Yep, I remember that Rain and Ava are related!! I remember when you got her....and the story that went with that episode.... And I'll get your email address from Sue and share it with Jill also. ...and what the heck...you have news...and that's all you're gonna say? You know I'll be sending you an email, LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yep, I remember that Rain and Ava are related!! I remember when you got her....and the story that went with that episode.... And I'll get your email address from Sue and share it with Jill also. ...and what the heck...you have news...and that's all you're gonna say? You know I'll be sending you an email, LOL!!!!!
yes I do have news but I did not want to announce it on this post. Email me and I will send you pics from the outcome. It was Heath but I really benefited from it!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Dianne, I'm so sorry to hear about Rain. Their passing sure leaves a hole in our hearts. I lost Angel almost 3 months ago; she was 14 also. I'm left with just my 15 year old Pug, Annie. I'm thinking about you.
I am so sorry to hear about your baby. This is the awful downside of owning a little one but the rewards far out weigh it and I would not trade it for anything. Thank you for thinking of me

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Oh Dianne, I am s sorry to hear about Rain. I will always remember the beautiful picture of CeeCee in her tutu & crowne. Hugs

Lexie will be 13 in Sep. so many of the old SM crowd have lost their babies and others getting old.
Take Care

21 - 30 of 30 Posts