Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well well well. look what Snowy and Crystal dragged in ...
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Hi everyone ... first of all I miss you all <3

I don't have excuses, I guess facebook has taken a bit of my spare time where I have found long lost friends and family - it's been wonderful to find my friends from Kindergarten.

Bella is doing great and I hope that all your babies are doing the same, she is such a loving little girl, just wants to please us in any way she can - she is truly SPOILT !!!

Thanks for your messages - I love my old friends here and I will try to pop in once in a while. I just strayed away I suppose ... :brownbag::brownbag::brownbag:

I have been ok except for a silly fall off a tall stool and broke my foot - yes I heard the snap of my 5th metatarsil .. ouch - long story but that healed and then the orthopedic surgeon suggested I have a bone spur shaved down on my pinky toe which I had done 10 days ago, it looks nasty even after the stitches came out .. still painful and being a high heeled girl - I am so sick of this horrible shoe with velcro straps.

Real estate is slowwwwwwww - I haven't really done much - I was very excited but then one fine Monday morning without any warning our corporate office closed down our own little office near my home - I was so upset at the way we were told to pack in 30 minutes and get out of the building giving us choices to go sign onto different offices for the same company (Tarbell) .. so I left - went thru all the red tape of finding a new office which meant new everything ... having said all that - I have lost heart in that too !!

Family is doing well, girls are great..

Hugs and wet licks from me and Bella girl :wub:
Oops almost forgot - for those who are asking about my sister Maggie - she was doing great !! she had 60% of her lung removed in October, went thru chemo and radiation - in May her dream came true -she became a grandmother for the first time to a beautiful baby girl named Mikaela Maggie ... she was on cloud nine .. 2 weeks ago she went for her 6 month PET scan and they found a pea sized lump in her throat - biopsy showed it was the same type of cancer that was in her lung, I believe it was from before and it was hiding - anyway - she is now undergoing radiation and is fighting more than ever to get rid of this awful disease .. I believe she will win ... she is such an inspiration to anyone ...

P.S.S. Can't bear to take down Max from my signature :(

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Welcome back and oh so good to see you here!!!
You have a lot on your plate. Special prayers and thoughts for Maggie.
Glad you you came back and waiting for pictures!
Marsha

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Holy Cow! ....leave the door open and you never know who's gonna wonder in!!!! I've been waiting for you, girl. Missed you and Bella, and always Max...he was such a sweet guy.

How many times do I have to tell you not to stand on the bar stools?! :w00t:

Are you open to accepting "doggie" friends on Facebook? If so, look me up....Pat Oliveri.

That Kat - she knows how to reach EVERYONE! :chili::chili: Horray for Kat!!!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Welcome back, Lena!!!!! Sorry about the foot - hope it heals fast. And, keeping your sister in my prayers, too.

Stick around, please!!!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Lena, I broke my fifth metatarsal last Feb. It was such a drag getting around, so I can relate. I was afraid it wouldn't heal right, but all went well. Every so often, it will ache a little, but that's it.

I'm glad your foot has healed okay!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome bk ! will be praying for ur sister! dolce sends bella puppy licks too !

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hi Lena. I'm so glad you posted. I've been wondering how your sister is doing. Glad to hear she's fighting the good fight. :) Don't be a stranger.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Hiya Lena, so happy to see your post, I have also been absent for a long time and here I am again, back home with my SM family.
I will keep your sister in my thoughts and prayers that she can fight and beat this illness.
We actually managed a trip down under in April, finally got to see the family, boy that was a treat.
Bella is adorable and I too miss Max, but am pleased to see him in your siggy, what a sweet boy he was.
Take care and please pop in more often girl :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, how I have missed you!!! I sent you an email a long time ago but did not hear from you. I knew you were busy in real estate. So glad to hear from you!! I hate to hear that Maggie is back at chemo. I pray she will do well. Miss you and Bella............and don't you dare take Max off your siggy! He is watching over Miss Bella~~ Sorry about your foot...I hope it heals soon!!! Lina, you are one in a million....please come back anytime~~:wub:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ladies - nice to hear from all of you !! - Janet - so glad you made it to Australia FINALLY !! ... I will be going back in January for my gorgeous niece's wedding - so it will be 3 trips in 2 years - that's a record but I'm not complaining ..
Cheers to all

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Dianne - I missed you too !! I promise I won't be a stranger ... hope you are well ... sorry I wasn't ignoring you ..

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:WOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Dearest Lina is in SM :chili: you can't imagine how thrilled I was when I found out that you were posting once again here:happy dance:Kat is happy....VERY VERY HAPPY to see your posts around in a couple of threads I found this evening :happy dance:

ALWAYS loved your and your sister's attitude when dealing with things :rockon: you guys ROCK!!! continuos good wishes are sent to Maggie that she can get completely rid of this!!!! and a big congratulations to her for being a grandma for the first time:chili:

wishing you get into your high heels very soon, my friend B):hugging:

luv ya and missed ya around here SO MUCH:wub: Hope you stick around in SMIf not everyday, at least once every week - we all really missed you.

hugs
Kat

ps. I LOVE your siggy with Snowy's pal, adorable Max, there..next to cute Bella...

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
:w00t::chili::chili::chili::smootch::dothewave: yay, welcome back. don't worry I have the same excuses that you have except I did't even break my foot.

I've been thinking about your sister a lot lately, especially during the time my hubby was in hospital and had lung problems on top of everything else. I really pray that your sister become cancer free 100% very soon.

you better not take Max out of your siggy, he is still here :heart: just a little more far away. everytime I give Sparkey a little cucumber I think about Max :p

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Lena - welcome back.:chili: It's been too long. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your sister and congrats on the grandchild. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:w00t::chili::chili::chili::smootch::dothewave: yay, welcome back. don't worry I have the same excuses that you have except I did't even break my foot.

I've been thinking about your sister a lot lately, especially during the time my hubby was in hospital and had lung problems on top of everything else. I really pray that your sister become cancer free 100% very soon.

you better not take Max out of your siggy, he is still here :heart: just a little more far away. everytime I give Sparkey a little cucumber I think about Max :p
:chili: Fay writes to Lina in SM :chili: missed it soooo much ... you two were good at cracking me up :HistericalSmiley: Sparkey boy, I still remember the phone that you sent to precious Max :wub::wub:

love you, guys...you two, your fluffs and everyone in SM ...
hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
are you kidding me, I just typed out a whole page and hit the wrong button and lost it all:smpullhair:

LINA, I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH:smootch: I HAVE ASK KAT ABOUT YOU SO MANY TIMES, SHE HAS BEEN MY LINK TO YOU:wub: I'M GLAD YOUR DOING WELL, SORRY ABOUT YOUR FOOT, HEY CAN I BORROW YOUR WOODEN SHOE:HistericalSmiley: I AM LOOKING AT FOOT SURGERY LATER THIS SUMMER:huh:
I HAVE KEPT MAGGIE IN MY PRAYERS FOR MONTHS, SHE IS A FIGHTER, WE NEED TO CONTINUE HOLDING HER BEFORE GOD, PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED IT'S SO IMPORTANT WE ALL CONTINUE HOLDING HER BEFORE GOD.
MY DAUGTHER IS IN REAL ESTATE HERE, SHE HAS BEEN VERY BUSY, SHE IS GOING TO SWITCH OVER TO A LARGER COMPANY THE END OF SUMMER, HOPEFULLY SHE CONTINUES TO KEEP BUSY.
IF I COULD SEE YOU THIS VERY MOMENT I'D HUG AND HUG ON YOU SOMEMORE. I LOVE YOU
KEEP YOUR SIGGY, I MISS MAX AND LOVE LOOKING AT HIS PRECIOUS FACE.
WE NEED TO SEE NEW PICTURES OF MISS BELLA:wub:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts