Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hello everyone!

After over a year of research,I just brought home my baby girl last night. Her name is Sophia Bella(Sophie) and she is 1 pound 4 oz at almost 8 wks!

She slept well last night only waking up a few times for a little attention. Myself on the other hand, was up all night staring at her!

I look forward to hearing stories and learning more from all you posts!

·
Registered
939 Posts
A big welcome to "puppy spoiler" and Sophia!

I love the name Sophia... beautiful just like your puppy.

I also like your name.... creative and I am sure oh so true
.... for all of us!

Judi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh my gosh! Sophia is absolutely adorable! I'm a newcomer also! My new dog is Chelsea Nicole! I got her at a rescue shelter & she is 5 yrs. old & weighs 5 lbs! That's after gaining 1/2 pound since I rescued her! I know you will enjoy that adorable little Sophia!
Debby(Chelsea Nicole's mom)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Im reading Sophia the posts and she lovesss all the compliments

Judi, I wish I could have had the name " sophie's spoiler" but I didnt have a name picked out for her when I registered here lol. But that's what she is, a spoiled little sophie. I think she has more toys then I did as a baby!
Isn't spoiling our pups just the greatest!? What lucky little guys they are!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Debby,

I believe I saw a picture of Chelsea Nicole when I was looking through them. Its so good to hear what an impact your making on you little baby's life. I love hearing wonderful rescue stories. Good luck with her and Sophie sends her kisses!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome...and what a cutie!!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

1 - 18 of 18 Posts