Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I USED TO POST UNDER THE NAME PATTY, MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK ON FOR WEEKS. I HAD THE DOG SUGAR WHO HAD 6 PUPPIES. THEY WILL BE 10 WEEKS OLD FRIDAY. THEY ARE CUTE AND GETTING A LITTLE BIGGER ABOUT 2LBS EACH. I TRIED TO POST A PIC, BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME, MY UPLOAD FAILED.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am so glad to hear from you again. I had posted a question to you to see how your puppies were doing and I didn't hear so I was worried, they all have made it to 10 weeks and almost 2lbs that is great. I can't wait to see pictures...Wwlcome back

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 2happymalts@Sep 29 2004, 08:57 PM
I am so glad to hear from you again. I had posted a question to you to see how your puppies were doing and I didn't hear so I was worried, they all have made it to 10 weeks and almost 2lbs that is great. I can't wait to see pictures...Wwlcome back

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10369
[/QUOTE]

THANKSI COULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME AND I RESCUED A 5YRD MALT. I POSTED UNDER RESCUES ABOUT HER

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Sep 30 2004, 04:26 AM
Hello and welcome back. Congratulations on your litter. I can't wait to see pictures.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10395
[/QUOTE]
you can view pictures on poser's dogster page.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Maxismom@Oct 1 2004, 08:21 AM
Welcome back!

How are those babies doing and are you keeping them all?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10569
[/QUOTE]
no, i sold one. the lady with the male gets one. i am keeping 2 and have 2 males for sale. poser and his brother, who by the way looks like him, only a tiny bit smaller.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts