Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!! :D Just thought I'd send a message to introduce myself - I'm not a "Maltese Mom" yet, but I will be in 14 more sleeps (not that I'm counting!!!!)

I just got married this summer, and my husband's gift to me was a puppy of my choice. How could I not want an ADORABLE maltese
?!?!?!?! So we pick him up on November 10 - we're SOOO excited!!! We don't have any kids yet, so this is a bit of practice for when we do have some!!!

We haven't really picked a name for our little boy yet - any suggestions??? :wacko: We want something short and cute.
I've been checking this website regularly, and it's got SO much useful information on it - it's really helped me out on things I would have no clue about.
Looking forward to posting pictures of my puppy on the site in the near future!!

(Almost a) Maltese Mom

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Oct 29 2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome!! 

Moe
Mario
Frankie (if I ever get a male dog, he will be a Frankie)
My cousin had a male cat named Mister (which was really cute)

That's all I can think of.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13827
[/QUOTE]

My baby is Catcher but I call him Mister lots of times because he is such a cute little man.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome. We are getting our puppy on Thanksgiving weekend. I am so excited so I know the feeling. Do you have any photos yet? We'd love to see him. As far as names go, how about Linus, or Schroder, or Charlie? Can you tell where I'm going? Peanuts names. How old will your baby be when he comes home?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 29 2004, 08:31 AM
Welcome to SM and congrats on the puppy!  Maltese are the best (I'm not biased or anything 
).  Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new furbaby.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13843
[/QUOTE]

You're not bias...IT IS TRUE! haha.

Warm welcomes to you, your new hubby, and your soon to be new son
. And congrats on getting married too!

As you can tell by my name, my maltese's names are ButterCloud and Noriko. HAHAA. People like to call my ButterCloud, ButterCUP, though :/. I guess it flows better. I didn't name ButterCloud until we got him. I had no choice because he was a surprise. Have you seen and played with him yet? I think that would help alot.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats soo awesome!!! definitely make sure that you have everything needed so that you dont have to stress about it.
welcome to spoiledmaltese, it will help out a lot! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 29 2004, 09:45 AM
Welcome.  We are getting our puppy on Thanksgiving weekend.  I am so excited so I know the feeling.  Do you have any photos yet?  We'd love to see him.  As far as names go, how about Linus, or Schroder, or Charlie?  Can you tell where I'm going?  Peanuts names.  How old will your baby be when he comes home?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13855
[/QUOTE]

I don't have any photos yet, but we did go & visit him last weekend - he's ADORABLE!!!

Thanks so much for the suggested names .... have to check with my husband before I make a decision.
He will be just over 10 weeks when we get him - still counting down!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 28 2004, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to the site.  You couldn't have choosen a better breed.  So you are getting a boy Malt.  I have a male named Toby Nero.  I have a few suggestions for male names for you, not that I have a list going for another possible Malt addition. 

Ralphie <~~if I ever do get another male dog, this is most likely going to be his nameArchie
Winston
Finn
Oliver

Also, here is a great site to check out for names:
Baby Namer

Enjoy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13801
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the suggested names and the website - there's WAY TOO MANY to chose from on the website!!! :wacko: Thanks again!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts