Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself and my little peanut! I'm not too familiar with how to use online forums, but this site is so great that I thought I'd give it a shot. Maybe I'll even be able to figure out how to post a pic of peanut.

You all have the most beautiful little babies!! I'm really glad to have found this site!
Alissa

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Dec 14 2004, 02:29 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself and my little peanut!  I'm not too familiar with how to use online forums, but this site is so great that I thought I'd give it a shot.  Maybe I'll even be able to figure out how to post a pic of peanut. 

You all have the most beautiful little babies!!  I'm really glad to have found this site!
Alissa
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23063
[/QUOTE]

Welcome!!!

Glad to have you...we need pictures!!!!!!!!1 :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome!

To post a picture in your avatar (thing on the left of message) click on My Controls at the top. Then click on Edit Avatar Settings on the left about 2/3 down the page. The picture needs to be around 10KB. If the picture is on the internet you can put the link (must end in .jpg) in the URL textbox. If it is on your computer click on the browse button and browse to it. Click on Update Avatar. It sometimes takes a few minutes for it to update. If it doesn't show up try hitting F5 or logging out of the website and then logging back in.

You can put pictures in your gallary by going to My Controls and clicking on Your Albums and then creating a new gallery. Click on Upload Pictures to add you pictures.

To post a picture in a post the picture must be on the internet. Right click on the image and select Copy Image Location (must end in .jpg). Then in the post click on IMG and paste in your location.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, I can see pics are needed by all!!! I'm trying to figure this out. Thanks for the help Lexi's mom. So far I have one in my profile and the little pic under my name. That's my little guy!! His face is all wet b/c he stuck his head in my glass of oj. Always being a goof! Thanks for the welcome!! I'll find more pics soon-promise!

Peanut was born on Jan.31, 04. I picked him up on Easter, and it's been heaven ever since! He was the "runt" of the litter, but he's now a happy and healthy 5 lbs. I was the kind of girl that said I'm never going to dress up my dog, and Peanut changed all of that. I hate to admit, his wardrobe is better than mine!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 14 2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome!

To post a picture in your avatar (thing on the left of message) click on My Controls at the top.  <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23074
[/QUOTE]

Lexi's mom ==hehhe, u should save up a document that u typed out on how to load pics instructions on ur computer, and whenever someone asks about how to do it, u could just copy and paste it here..
ur such a big help all the time

but then, it'll be good if there was instructions on how to post pics on the front page of this forum too since we all DEMAND pics from new comers and they could easily just read the instructions and follow it..

errr i should be working on my finals...

Oh yeah, WELCOME !!!!
Peanut is so cute with OJ on his face hehe

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
from Sylphide and her mommy.

Sylphide says to Lil Peanut: "hey, you're cute" and "I like orange juice, too...and mango, and apple, and...I even try to drink mom's coffee heh! heh!"

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM glad u acted promptly w/ the pics...these ppl can get very demanding

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 14 2004, 01:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Dec 14 2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome!

To post a picture in your avatar (thing on the left of message) click on My Controls at the top.  <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23074
Lexi's mom ==hehhe, u should save up a document that u typed out on how to load pics instructions on ur computer, and whenever someone asks about how to do it, u could just copy and paste it here..
ur such a big help all the time
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23093
[/B][/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing as I was typing it up. I was how many times have I typed this up. We should just post it somewhere. Like a help section. Is this possible Joe?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts