Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this sight everyday for quite awhile and I love it! I have a two year old Yorkie and a 8 year old yellow lab. I've been looking for a long time for a Maltese and I think I'm pretty close to getting one. Actually I may hear something today. Keep your fingers crossed. The breeder is evaluating them today and is going to make a decision whether or not to sell them. I want to post pictures of my babies but like Francine I'm not very computer literate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and so glad to be here!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to our SM family!

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome, keep us posted on the prospects of the new puppy. You will love the Maltese breed, have not met one yet I didn't love....... :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awwwwww!!! i cant wait to see pics either. lol.
and if you need help, just ask

i know how you feel....well...sorta. i only had to wait a week. im sure you're very exciting. there's a bunch of threads here talking about great things to buy before you get a puppy.

AND I LOVE YORKIES AND LABS!!! you definitely have to tell us how they are together.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't heard anything yet.....hopefully today. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Here are my concerns. First of all how will my yorkie respond. She is queen bee around here. She is so spoiled and used to all the attention. I mean my lab could have a t-bone steak in her mouth and if Lucy wants it's hers! If my lab has a certain toy in her mouth and Lucy wants it she just goes over, jumps up and takes out of her mouth and my lab just lets her do it. Anyway I don't want Lucy's feelings to be hurt with a new puppy around who is going to require alot of attention. My lab will be fine, she's so easy going she probably won't even notice..lol. My second concern is the housebreaking. Lucy was really easy. She goes outside and uses a potty pad inside but really prefers going out.
I keep reading potty nightmare stories in here and I'm trying to figure the best,quickest method for the new baby. Ok that's it for now. I'm getting all worked up and I don't even know if I'm getting her yet. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts