Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello!

I finally registered after lurking since October! We adopted Molly from the pound and I am a novice Maltese owner so I needed all the help I could get.

This forum has helped us alot!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome Molly and "Mom", glad you decided to join us!! You will find TONS of information here. Never a day goes by that I don't learn something new!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there! Glad you joined the site! I, too, have found it very helpful

Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Jackie & Teddy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome! We need pics!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the sm family!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MollyinMO@Mar 3 2005, 01:42 PM
I'd be glad to post pictures if someone tells me how.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39617
[/QUOTE]

Here's something I posted in another thread...

To Add Pictures in Your Post:
You can post any sort of photos... your babies, products, etc.

1. First you need to have your photos "hosted". You can go to Image Cave Free Hosting and upload photos from your computer. You'll need to register there first. Hosting is free.

2. Then "copy" the URL of the photos. The URL is found in your Album which you can go to after your images area loaded. You can edit your image to change the size. Something in the 400-500 range is about right for posting.

3. Then open up a posting box here on SM. "Paste" the URL in to your post. Put IMG and the front of the post and /IMG at the end. Put brackets around both. OR you can let the computer do that for you by clicking IMG at the top of the posting area and paste your URL there and it will put in the IMG, etc. for you.

This is very easy... it may sound complicated but truly it should take just a couple minutes, once you're registered at Image Cave.

To Add a Signature:
The signature is what will appear at the end of every post automatically.

1. Go to My Controls

2. On the left nav go to Personal Profile and under that choose Edit Signature.

3. A posting box will open and you can then type in any info you want to appear in your sig. You can adjust the font, etc. just as you do with a post.

4. To have an image in your signature follow the same instructions as above for putting an image in to your post. You'll use your hosted image, etc.

I sure hope this makes sense!! It is really easy once you get the hang of it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, I think this work and I even figured out the avatar. The avatar is Molly with my mother in law's new puppy. Molly is in the front.

The first picture is Molly 2 weeks after we adopted her, right after being groomed at Petsmart and the other is in December on a cold winter night, modelling her new coat!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOMEto SM!!! THAT IS A CUTE PIC!! I'm glad you finally joined!

BTW.. do you know why Molly was in the pound? HOW could anyone give that cutie up??? I'm glad you adapted a baby instead of buyin at a petstore

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Kodie@Mar 3 2005, 02:14 PM
BTW.. do you know why Molly was in the pound?  HOW could anyone give that cutie up???  I'm glad you adapted a baby instead of buyin at a petstore 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39622
[/QUOTE]

They said she was turned in as a stray. I can't imagine why nobody went and claimed her. If I lost her that would be the first place I'd call... But now she's chipped so they'll know! She looked horrid when we brought her home. Whoever found her had given her a haircut and cut away a bunch of mats so it was all uneven and she was underweight.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. You are Molly's angel!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts