Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I am from Oklahoma , I currently own 12 maltese. I have 10 that lives with me an 2 that lives with my mother-in-law. I can't ever see myself living without a Maltese in my home they are the love of my life. I have allot to learn on how to post so bare with me when I post (I hope I can figure this out) I will share pictures as soon as I figure out how to. Thanks for inviting me to join. I am sure I will enjoy my stay.
Teaco

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Mar 6 2005, 09:23 AM
HI, I am from Oklahoma , I currently own 12 maltese. I have 10 that lives with me an 2 that lives with my mother-in-law. I can't ever see myself living without a Maltese in my home they are the love of my life.  I have allot to learn on how to post so bare with me when I post (I hope I can figure this out) I will share pictures as soon as I figure out how to. Thanks for inviting me to join. I am sure I will enjoy my stay.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40394
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Spoiled Maltese!!!
Yay!!! You figured it out!!!!

Teaco is Brinkley's first skin momma!!!!!
I invited her to join us!!! She loves her babies very much and did a great job with Brinkley his first 14 weeks!!!!
I hope everyone makes her feel very welcome!!!! :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the sm family!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome, Teaco!!! Gosh, how do you handle 10 at home? 3 is my max so far--although I see myself with more in retirement :D

We look forward to photographs!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. Can't wait to hear all about your 10 Maltese!!!! Wow

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Mar 6 2005, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. 

With ten Maltese, am I wrong in assuming that you are a breeder?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40395
[/QUOTE]

Yes I do breed I really don't call myself a breeder.( I have had some very bad exsperiece with a couple of breeders) I stay pretty busy around here with all the kidz. I don't know how to post pictures will need all the help I can or trying to post them so everybody please help me. I bought my first maltese in 2002 an one led to two an now 10 I have a hard time saying no more. They just know how to steal my heart

I know that all breeders aren't bad but boy have I found couple that I wished I hadn't though
Teaco
http://malteselovers.homestead.com/Index.html
here is my web site not to good though I did it myself can see some of my family here.
thanks again for the warm welcome

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR BIG BIG FAMILY! How exciting it is to have so many babies running around. That's alot of food! You can post pictures in the gallery if you haven't already. Can't wait to see oodles of pictures of all of your babies!!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by maltx3@Mar 6 2005, 05:21 PM
Welcome Teaco and hugs to your TEN maltese furkids.  I can't wait to see pictures.  Glad you joined us

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40520
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I can't figure out how to put pictures on here. Been messing with this for over a hour think I must be plum dumb at this.
I try ither the pictures are to big or I just don't know what I am doing. YOur babies are darling. So cute.
Teaco

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I was trying to find someone's post that gives you instructions to post pictures in the gallery. Oh well. I'll try to take a crack at it.

To Create an Album:
Go to My controls (bold on top)
Go to Your Album (left side under Invision gallery)
Go to Create Album
Go to Upload Images
Click on brows on bottom and find where the pictures are saved

Have you been doing that? I am not sure if the pictures have to be a certain size for your gallery. Don't make it too big, just in case. I'm sure someone else can answer that.

To post a picture on the post, your picture needs to be saved somewhere on the web like our gallery or photobucket.com or something. Then when you're viewing the picture(s), right click on it and click on Properties. Highlight and copy the address(URL). Then do you see on top where it says IMG? Click on it and a small window will open where you can paste the address on there and then press ok and it'll show up on the post.

Hope this helps

1 - 20 of 30 Posts