Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Crystal and i have a 10mth old baby girl maltese Laci she is so so so adorable she weights a little under 4.5lbs and is 12" long and 8" in height...i love my baby i got her for my b day last year..her b day is 6/9/04 i got her on 8/19/04 ..now there is only one problem she has an attitude and is very aggressive anymore and barks a heck of alot at nothing...wel i guess thats most of it i am pretty obsessed with her shes like my little baby i have all the clothes doggie carriers bed and all teh works...if you have any other question just send me an e mail... :D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome Crystal and Laci. Glad to have you here. We have several members who have been dealing with aggression. I'm sure they can make some suggestions. You might find some good info in old posts.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Welcome Crystal and Laci! Laci is soooo sweet!!
My little Abbey is supposed to be about Laci's size, between 4 and 4.5 lbs. Good to know measurements - now I can order some more clothes!!

Glad you joined!
You'll love it here!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM!!
You finally got your post up! I'm sure someone here can help you out since A LOT of us are dealing with aggression problems!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes! She is a sweetie pie!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Crystal and Laci!

Funny you say your baby Barks at a whole lot of Nothing. When Bushi hears any noise he thinks someone is at the door. LOL I just say "Good Boy Bushi" and he thinks he did his Job. It's so funny..

Cant wait to see pics of your baby in her outfits. Bushi has his own closet LOL! Some people say Bushi has more clothes then them.......

Well, Enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts