Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Robin and I have a 7 month old baby named Poochie. I am from PA.
I am so glad I have found you. Without you knowing, you have all been so helpful. I am a first time Maltese mom. I have a german shepherd, Max, 3 cats, 2 parrots and my daughters rabbit, LucyLou(poochies best friend.) I am totally in love with my 5 pound furbaby. He tickles my heart. I have always had large breed dogs and I am amazed at just how smart my little guy is.

I love reading all of your posts. So thanks so much for being here. It seems like a very nice and warm place to be.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to SM!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome, so glad you found us.

Susan

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and welcome to SpoiledMaltese!!

-c

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Jun 14 2005, 08:09 PM
My name is Robin and I have a 7 month old baby named Poochie. I am from PA.
I am so glad I have found you. Without you knowing, you have all been so helpful. I am a first time Maltese mom. I have a german shepherd, Max, 3 cats, 2 parrots and my daughters rabbit, LucyLou(poochies best friend.) I am totally in love with my 5 pound furbaby.  He tickles my heart. I have always had large breed dogs and I am amazed at just how smart my little guy is.

I love reading all of your posts.  So thanks so much for being here. It seems like a very nice and warm place to be.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72660
[/QUOTE]
Welcome! I also have a seven month old furbaby named Charlie! He is the baby of the family! Even my 13 y.o. daughter is crazy about him. (Maybe even a little jealous!) We are still having a little trouble with him wanting to pee and poop inside at times but other than that, he is WONDERFUL! He is really big compared to Poochie! He already weighs 9.5 lbs!! :eek: He is not fat, I guess he is just going to be a big boy! It's okay with us...we will love him no matter what size he is. We got him after we had my husbands German Shepard of 20 years put down last summer. It was a really sad day in Dixie! Well, welcome and keep me posted on Poochie!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris will be 8 months old on the 18th...I, too, have learned so much here.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Hey Robin,
I too am a "big dog mom gone small" AND a newbie. Tasker is my 97lb Old English Sheep dog (8 yrs old) and Ty is 15 weeks and weigh about 3 lbs. I just LOVE having a dog to sit on my lap and cuddle and sleep on my pillow at night and kiss my nose :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Rudy and I would like to welcome you to sm. This is a wonderful sight.Everyone is very helpful and very supportive.Glad your here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts