Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself... :D

My husband and I are new parents of a 10 week old (almost 11) maltese we named Duke. (Its my husband's favorite basketball team) I have been reading posts on SM since I started researching about maltese and trying to find a breeder. I have found the information VERY helpful and many of your posts have answered many of my questions as a new mom!

We will have been married a year next month. We have been thinking about getting a maltese for awhile and finally it all came together! It was so exciting to have a new addition to our family. My husband works long hours in the summer and I don't work at all (I'm a teacher) so it was a great opportunity for me to be with the puppy all day as he gets adjusted to his new home.

Our little boy has been SUCH a bundle of joy!
It has been so much fun getting to know him and his wonderful little personality. He has had a great transition and no problems with sleeping, eating, or any health issues so far. I'm sure, however, that we will have many questions in the future so I look forward to talking to all of you on the forum! Thanks!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Welcome to SM and congratulations on your new addition!!

-c

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Clarebear,

Thanks for joining SM....we welcome you with open arms and nimble fingers.

Looking forward to hearing the progress through puppyhood....it really is awesome.

Susan

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition. He's a cutie pie. Also, congratulations on your one year anniversary next month.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts