Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, let me introduce myself and my pets to you
I have a gorgeous....spoiled and loving Maltese puppy named Fifi. She is almost a year old and she is the most adorable sweetieheart in the world! :D I also have a beautiful 4 year old Shih Tzu named Princess, a french angora rabbit named Cotton Ball and a white ringneck dove named Powder. I know I have quite a crew, but I think I will strictly talk about my maltese puppy in this forum
I find maltese dogs to be a very kind and loving type of dog. There so great to be around with, and there long flowing silky fur is AMAZING! There such beautiful little tiny dogs. I'm sure everybody else on this forum thinks the same thing

I am going to try to post a picture up of my Fifi, its my first time posting up a pic in here.
Hope I'll to know everyone soon! :D
Cassandra

My maltese, Fifi:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
nice to meet all of you!...u can talk about n e thing...doesnt have to be just maltese

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM
Fifi looks alot like Sampson

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Thanks for all the quick replies and warm welcomes! :D Fifi and me feel like this is a great place to talk with other maltese lovers

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR FIFI! </span><span style="color:red">You can talk about anything here! We totally don't mind! I actually would LOVE to see pictures of your other babies! How long have you had FiFi? That's a great picture of you have of her
. Hope you like it here as much as we do!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hi!!! im glad you found this site. how does your malt act with the bunny? gruffi LOVES to chase things. and sprite likes to attack things. and ellie will make sure that shes the dominant. BUT---my dogs dont have issues. LOL.

i hope you enjoy this site!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok
If you wanna see pictures of my other babies....I'll give you pictures!! LOL
I've had Fifi for about 7 months now, ButterCloudandNoriko. And my bunny and Fifi are practically best friends doctorcathy! LOL Believe it or not...Cotton ball, my rabbit, is actually bigger than Fifi! :lol:
They always cuddle together! :D
Ok, here are some pictures of the rest of my crew

This is Princess, my Shih Tzu

This is my white ringneck dove, Powder

And these are two pics of my French angora rabbit, Cotton Ball
Do you like the border on the second pic? lol

Hope you like the pics! And thanks again for the warm welcomes!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WHAT? Cottonball and FiFi cuddle? You GOTTA show us a picture of that! HAHAA. How much does Fifi weigh? That is sooooooooo cute.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL!!!!!! how cute!!! yeah, i wanna see pics of them cuddling. do they ever play chase? and when they run together---do they look like twins? cuz i know sprite and ellie hop like rabbits sometimes when they run! lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHAHA!
I'll take a pic of them the next time they cuddle and I'll show it to all you guys. Well Fifi was the smallest puppy out of all of her brothers and sisters when I got her from the breeder. Fifi was smaller than Cotton Ball when I first got her, she was only 1 pound. Now Fifi is about 7 pounds heheh...I spoil her too much heheh. Her and the rabbit are about the same size now

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what an adorabe family!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They ALWAYS play chase doctorcathy! Its there favourite game they play together!
:lol:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh my gosh! I bet they do look like twins when they run! I bet they think they're brothers and sisters because they look alike! HAHA.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i've always wanted a rabbit, are they trainable and where do they poo? could i let a rabbit out the back door with the dogs to do their business?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Joe@Dec 21 2004, 09:05 PM
i've always wanted a rabbit, are they trainable and where do they poo? could i let a rabbit out the back door with the dogs to do their business? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24805
[/QUOTE]

Rabbits are GREAT pets. There actually very easy to potty train. There practically like cats lol, you can buy litter boxes for rabbits at the pet store. It took me 3 weeks to train my rabbit to go to the washroom in his litter box. At first the rabbit will do there business in one corner of there cage all the time. Then you have to move the papers with where they went pee/poo on and put that paper in the litter box. Then the rabbit will eventually start moving to the litter box. If you wanna learn more about rabbits, I would join the forum in www.rabbits.com I joined it, and the people there are sooo helpful and kind. There are even rabbit judges there
I am known as "Angora_Lover" there. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts