Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Hi from Angel and her mommy!

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  LexiAndNikkisMom 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Angel, and my mommy is helping me say HI!! I have been in my new home for 4 days now. Mommy saved me from a shelter life! My previous owners bought me at a pet shop, and then decided that a gorgeous little malti girl wasn't what they wanted. So daddy brought me home for Mommys birthday.
I live in Long Island NY. I also have 3 brothers and a sister-my two human brothers are Sean and Joseph, and my doggie brother is a doberman named Mique. My human sister is Rebecca, and she loves me SO much!
I'm so happy in my new home and although I'll be busy doing Maltese type things, my mommy will be here often!

#10 ·
a doberman and a malt!!!

how's they're relationship? gruffi and ellie are siblings (they're my sisters dogs) and you can see that they're siblings. lol. gruffi is like the little brother that keeps bothering her till she pays attention. lol.
im glad you joined this forum!!

#14 ·
My Doberboy and Maltigirl actually get along great-he likes her when she's on the couch-once she's on the floor and around his feet, he runs! (So, he won't be protecting our home from any white foo foos...lol)

Angel is 5 and a half months old.! I'm going to need to have her picture done with santa...I just have to find a Santa.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.