Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D hi my name is natalie and my baby boy is elmo.elmo is 18 months old his birthday is 6th september.elmo is my best buddy he is with me 24/7.he sleeps with me,eats with me(favourite food is tuna and chicken breast crumbed)he is house trained but being a boy he sometimes cocks his little leg inside only in 1 spot though,i am very wary putting him outside for long periods as my other maltese got stolen that way,when elmo goes out so do i.elmo has the best nature,he loves to go in the car but we cannot go for too long as elmo get's car sick poor baby.he has lot's of toys and loves to play.elmo is not a show dog,but he's one best in show with me
...........there is one picture in the members gallery,

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome Natalie and Elmo. Glad to have you at SM.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome Natalie and Elmo!
You will love this place!
Elmo and I share a birthday (he's just a couple years younger than me
).

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and Elmo! Cute picture!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D Thank-you all you have been so welcoming,I am soooooooo happy to have found this site,my passions are my baby boy elmo and bon jovi..........

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM, glad you found us

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by scrappy@Mar 15 2005, 01:13 PM
Couldn't help seeing you are from Geelong.  I am originally from Highton  :D
We now live in Ballarat as we have business interests here.  But my heart belongs to Geelong and I visit often. 

~Scrappy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43360
[/QUOTE]
i lived in ballarat before coming to geelong 4 years ago. i grew up in albury n.s.w and geelong reminds me of there except for the magnificent coastline..........i love geelong,i will never leave now,it's nice to see another aussie on the site.........all the best................nat and elmo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts