Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted Bentley on September 25, 2010. The vet estimated that he is between 1 and 2 years old. He had lived chained up outside all his life prior to adoption. I had wanted a maltese for about 6 years and had checked petfinder on and off during that time. When I saw Bentley, I just knew it was meant to be. He is so sweet and cuddly, exactly what I was looking for. I have not had a pet in over 10 years, and those were cats. So, I am learning to be a good dog owner and he is learning to trust me and know that he is going to be taken care of really well in his forever home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Welcome, Rebecca. Bentley is so adorable. I think I'm already seeing that look of love and trust in his expression. These little rescues give so much each and every day. They are the best medicine for heart and soul!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 4:Rebecca - Bentley is one handsome boy. No wonder you fell for him hard.:wub::wub: So sad to think of the life he had before but thank you so much for giving him a wonderful new home and family. I know you'll find a lot of info here.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
OMG chained outside? I wish people who did that would get the same sentence!

He looks like sure a gentle soul and I love his name!

Welcome to SM!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
He is such a cutie. Don't know how anyone could tie out a fluff. Glad you adopted him!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome Rebecca and Bentley!!!! He sure is a cutie pie!! So glad that you opened your heart and home to that sweet little guy!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Bentley, is so cute glad you got him. Well all I can say is people that chain dogs outside are just plain and simple evil....Welcome to SM and enjoy your maltese they are so much fun.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: Some things are mean't to be.:chili: Glad you found him. Poor little guy.:wub:

Experience The MAGIC

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm so happy for you and Bentley both. He's a doll! I can't wait to hear more about him and see more pictures.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What a sweet looking little guy :wub:. I hope you share (with us) the experience of him growing and learning to trust and loving life, it'll be magical. :innocent:

Love that face!

Oh....Welcome to Spoiled Maltese!!!! :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts