Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi everyone,
I notice several names from an old site....
I am very glad to see you all here.
I am a breeder of too many years now.. more than twenty and I am now about to celebrate my 51st birthday! I am totally owned by my babies as I am retired do to an illness known as RSD. My babies save me and take care of me more than the other way. I really enjoy taking photos of them. I like meeting the nice people who will own my babies. I enjoy keeping intouch and the amazing photos we share as they grow up are worth a million. My whole home is devoted to my furbabies, I have furnishings for them, all leather. I have my bed lowered for them to access easily, I even have their faces painted on my privacy fence! I guess you see what I mean.
Some of my babies are... Ziggy, Biscuitt, Harmony (expecting anyday), Precious (also due anyday), Angel, Mr. Pippy, Pistol Pete, Sampson, Deliah, Happy, & Joy.
We are here in Southern Ala. and just near the hurricane area, but made it ok.
For more about my malt family just visit www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-Lambethpuppies or for more about RSD visit www.rsd or www.rsdvictims
thanks to all, and God bless,
Cathy

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
clmaltese,

So glad you found us over here. I remember yo from the other site and glad that you have finally found us. You will see many familiar faces or names from the other site. My name over there is Susansteddy and I still lurk but mostly I don't post any longer...I never seem to get approved.

I do care about the people I met there and that is why I continue to go. Here at SM we are able to write whatever we want and are able to email those we would like to talk with personally, as well as include all kinds of pictures.

So, with your love of pictures and the number of Maltese you have we should see lots and lots of your pictures....and I can't wait.

Welcome and so happy to see you.

Susan

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Hey Cathy, I see you have decided to join us over here!
The pictures of the babies are great.
Can't wait to hear more about them. This is a fun site.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by clmaltese@Sep 7 2005, 07:02 PM

Hi everyone,
I notice several names from an old site....
I am very glad to see you all here.
I am a breeder of too many years now.. more than twenty and I am now about to celebrate my 51st birthday! I am totally owned by my babies as I am retired do to an illness known as RSD.  My babies save me and take care of me more than the other way.  I really enjoy taking photos of them.  I like meeting the nice people  who will own my babies.  I enjoy keeping intouch and the amazing photos we share as they grow up are worth a million.  My whole home is devoted to my furbabies, I have furnishings for them, all leather.  I have my bed lowered for them to access easily, I even have their faces painted on my privacy fence!  I guess you see what I mean.
Some of my babies are... Ziggy, Biscuitt, Harmony (expecting anyday), Precious (also due anyday), Angel, Mr. Pippy, Pistol Pete, Sampson, Deliah, Happy, & Joy.
We are here in Southern Ala. and just near the hurricane area, but made it ok.
For more about my malt family just visit www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-Lambethpuppies  or for more about RSD visit www.rsd  or www.rsdvictims
thanks to all, and God bless,
Cathy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97608
[/QUOTE]

Hey Cathy
I took the liberty of looking at your site and you can tell how well kept and loved your babies are and the fact that you refer to them as furbabies which is what i call my maxi tells me you really do love what you do
a question , since you breed maltese and pugs are they socialized with eachother
or do you keep them seperate
Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts