Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cosette has now been home for 2 weeks and I love her so much馃挐. She is the sweetest baby girl. Her breeder is Melitica Maltese, Dina the owner is a great person. Here are 2 picture of her, she is 3.5 months old.
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Working animal
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Ear Companion dog

Registered
Cosette has now been home for 2 weeks and I love her so much馃挐. She is the sweetest baby girl. Her breeder is Melitica Maltese, Dina the owner is a great person. Here are 2 picture of her, she is 3.5 months old. View attachment 275855 View attachment 275856
Welcome!. Cosette is beautiful! My maltese Mia is also from Melitica Maltese and she is 9 months old today.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!. Cosette is beautiful! My maltese Mia is also from Melitica Maltese and she is 9 months old today.
Hi Lori,

Mia is beautiful! Has she changed much in the 6 months you've had her? Cosette is very spunky! My son is in college in NYC but home for Christmas and they adore each other. I have a 2 year old Havenese and an 11 year old Pekingese. My Havanese and Cosette play beautifully together.

Registered
Hi,
Mia was very active when I first brought her home and would run all over the room during the day, not really wanting to be held. Now at 9 months she has slowed down some and is content to play with her toys, sit on my lap or follow me from room to room. That's so great that Cosette has other dogs to play with. I look at Mia at times and wonder if she misses playing with another puppy. I would like to get another one but not sure if I have the energy (lol).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts