Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting! I have a 5 month old maltese.

Everything has been great. I look forward to meeting other people on this forum.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Well, Hello there and

I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your 5 month old Malt.
May I ask if your baby is a little boy or a little girl?

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. Can't wait to see photos of your Chanel.

Please stay safe and I hope you don't get a bad time from Wilma. I live in Gulfport, MS and know what a big storm can do!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome to SM. Looking forward to pictures. Where in FL are you. My sister is in Palm Harbor and my Mom is in Tampa so I'm watching Hurricane Wilma also. Stay safe and give your baby hugs and kisses from us here at SM.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 21 2005, 02:04 PM
Welcome to SM.  Can't wait to see photos of your Chanel. 

Please stay safe and I hope you don't get a bad time from Wilma.  I live in Gulfport, MS and know what a big storm can do!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112041
[/QUOTE]

Welcome and congratulations on joining the really fine people at Spoiled Maltese!
Is this your first Maltese or have you had others? Either way, someone here can either help you, enjoy hearing about your babies or otherwise avail themselves of your input.

That statement from msmagnolia somehow seems to be an understatement unless you know that msmagnolia's home was rendered unlivable from hurricane Rita.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts

Nice to meet you, hoping for some pictures soon of Chanel.
Take care, I hope Wilma peters out before she hits land there.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese and stay safe. This might be a good time for a vacation to the hills of Tennessee. Come on up to see us.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice to meet you. Do you have any pictures of your Maltese to post? I have been on this site for a few weeks now... my puppy is 15 weeks old yesterday! My, he is growing fast.

Good luck with the hurricane! It looks like its calming down on CNN.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts