Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have just joined and thought I would introduce myself:

My name is Sherri & I live in Florida. My family recently got a Maltese. I have never owned a Maltese or any other small dog, so I have been researching our new little guy on the internet. I found your site and so many of my questions have been answered after browsing here.

Our family consists of Me, my husband, a son age 15 & 2 daughters ages 13 & 8. And of course I can't forget our cat Max, 2 gerbils and our new puppy Mugsy.

I called myself "The Nanny" because my 13 year old informed me that she is the mommy to Mugsy and I am the nanny! That is about right....she plays with him and I do all the work! Oh well, that's ok. Mugsy is my baby and we all love him. He will be 15 weeks old tomorrow.

Well that's all for now. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know all.

Sherri (The Nanny)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by The Nanny@Dec 2 2004, 04:23 PM
I called myself "The Nanny" because my 13 year old informed me that she is the mommy to Mugsy and I am the nanny!  That is about right....she plays with him and I do all the work! Oh well, that's ok.  Mugsy is my baby and we all love him.  He will be 15 weeks old tomorrow. 
Sherri (The Nanny)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19929
[/QUOTE]

HEHE!
Welcome to you and your family! :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome all! I am kindof laughing at myself the way I am carrying on with this new puppy! Even joining a Maltese Community. My friends are laughing at me, not in a bad way, just amused by my enthusiasm about our new dog. I recently bought a "stylish" black puppy carrier bag for him and that greatly amused my friends! They said they would never have pegged me as someone who carried around a little white puppy. Well, one thing is for sure...looking at all of your photos & reading some of your posts, I am right at home here! :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! They are so easy to fall for. My family and friends also think I'm nuts. But it is funny to see them interact with Lexi. My mom and dad go nuts over her.

I would love to see pictures of Mugsy.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM...we will be waiting patiently for pics of your little mugsy!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome welcome welcome

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures of Mugsy will come soon! My son is gonna do that for me soon I hope!

·
Banned
258 Posts
welcome sherri

don't hold back. we understand your predicament: we all suffer from maltesemania. and guess what? there is no cure

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hey welcome!! Everyone i know thinks i have totally lost my mind about my dog but oh well
I am in florida too

1 - 20 of 30 Posts