Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I've been poking around the forums for about a day or so. Lots of great posts, friendly people and adorable pups. :biggrin:

I have a three and a half year old maltese named Gabby, had her since she was a puppy.

I set myself with a self-fufilling prophesy, giving her that for a name. Barking, whining, groaning, huffing, growling - silence is basically a foreign concept to her.

She's sweet, but so willful sometimes it's insane. And hysterical. She definitely has a personality. She's a brat, and I absolutely adore her. :wub:

Anyway, just wanted to stop in here and say hi.

Hi! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:Welcome 2: Meg and Gabby!!

My Yeager is a talker too, he whines, whimpers, barks, and is generally very expressive :D and also a spoiled brat haha

We hope to see some pictures of your darling soon! :D

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 4:Welcome Meg and Gabby. I enjoyed your introduction:) True about a self-fulfilling prophesy apparently. At least you didn't name her Poopy.:w00t::HistericalSmiley: Happy you're joining us. Lots of good info (maybe even to get some degree of quiet in your house) and fun here.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hi! And welcome!!! hummmm....sounds like I made a mistake when I named my Abbey...she should have been Gabby too!! :HistericalSmiley:

I look forward to seeing pictures of your little girl Gabby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts