Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI our names are Ciara and Edel and we would love to hear from all Maltese dog lovers.
We live in Ireland and our maltese name is Pixie who is 8 months old.

thanks
Ciara and Edel

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hi, another welcome from Texas!
I have one little guy named Tiki. He is 1year, 9 months old.
Tiki is also my first Maltese, I am sure he isn't my last!

Be sure to post a picture on your avatar or in the picture gallery!

Judi and Tiki

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome from Louisiana! I have one maltese named Parker, he is 1 1/2 yrs old. he brings joy to my life every day :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome form California to Spoiled Maltese.....

I have 2 little girls Daezie 1yr 8mo and Maya 1yr 2mo.
My little babies are the love of my life.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Welcome Ciera, Edel and Pixie! And Hi Y'all from Texas.......San Antonio, specifically. My great-grandmother was from Ireland as was my husband's grandparents.

Is Pixie your first Maltese? I'll bet she (he?) won't be your last because they are just like potato chips, you can't have just one! I'm hoping to get Pico a buddy before the year is over. This forum will be a wonderful resource for you as you encounter new things about your furbaby.

Post often!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Cindy Casey Chanel and Gucci.
I am new to forum so I am just finding my way around. Just a small question how do you post your pics here ?. I saw your pics and very impressed.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the group, Kieran. I have a maltese named Morgan, he is 1 1/2 years old, a Yorkie named Bailey who is 5 months old and a Springer/beagle mix who is 11 1/2 years old. Would love to see some pics of your baby

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to spoiledmaltese from Virginia

1 - 18 of 18 Posts