Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK. I haven't posted for a while. Here is Jodi at 14 years (he was 14 last November) and he is still going strong. He has lost some hearing in the last year, sleeps more soundly, and I pick him up more often on walks since he tires more easily. I have been lucky he's been in such good health. He will have a dental cleaning in 2 weeks which is always a worry. This will be his 3rd or 4th in his lifetime, I think dental cleanings have helped keep him so healthy.
Jodi 2021 -14.jpg
IMG_0044.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The photo with the blue background is when he was around 5 years old, I think.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Hi Brenda and Jodi!
i have often thought about you both. So glad your well.
Jodi looks wonderful. I’m sure his dentals made a difference but I bet his good health was mostly due to your love and care after all these years ❤Hope we see more pictures and you visit more.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Your update on Jodi is wonderful and he really looks fantastic for being 14 years old. Thanks for coming back and sharing your post with us on SM.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,263 Posts
Jodi sure doesn't look like he's 14! Maltese have an amazing way of retaining their puppy looks into senior years. He sure is a handsome healthy little guy.
I can understand how you are concerned about his upcoming dental - Dentals can be concerning/stressful at any age but so necessary. Praying all goes well. Please keep us updated.
~ Paulann

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,880 Posts
Hi Brenda,

Jodi looks great. You just want to hug that little guy.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK. I haven't posted for a while. Here is Jodi at 14 years (he was 14 last November) and he is still going strong. He has lost some hearing in the last year, sleeps more soundly, and I pick him up more often on walks since he tires more easily. I have been lucky he's been in such good health. He will have a dental cleaning in 2 weeks which is always a worry. This will be his 3rd or 4th in his lifetime, I think dental cleanings have helped keep him so healthy. View attachment 275477 View attachment 275479
He's one beautiful boy. Congratulations to you for taking such good care of him!
Lainie

·
Premium Member
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Brenda and Jodi!
i have often thought about you both. So glad your well.
Jodi looks wonderful. I’m sure his dentals made a difference but I bet his good health was mostly due to your love and care after all these years ❤Hope we see more pictures and you visit more.

·
Premium Member
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone, thank you for all your nice posts and greetings. I hope you are all OK especially now during these Covid times. I hope to be back more often. Since 2017-2018 we lost both Mom and Dad, then all the work clueing up their house sale and belongings, also I moved in Oct. 2019, so just trying to get back on track and thinking straight.
And 2020 was supposed to be the year things got back to normal!!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK. I haven't posted for a while. Here is Jodi at 14 years (he was 14 last November) and he is still going strong. He has lost some hearing in the last year, sleeps more soundly, and I pick him up more often on walks since he tires more easily. I have been lucky he's been in such good health. He will have a dental cleaning in 2 weeks which is always a worry. This will be his 3rd or 4th in his lifetime, I think dental cleanings have helped keep him so healthy. View attachment 275477 View attachment 275479
He certainly doesn't look his age. You've obviously been a good caregiver. :)

Lainie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts