Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to this so please forgive me in advance for any silly mistakes I make!!!!

I just got a new puppy a couple weeks ago, and was just wondering what the recommended amount of dog food per feeding is.
My Maltese is 1 lb 4 oz and is about 11 weeks old.
I am feeding her Diamond Puppy food.
Thanks so much.
This breed is so sweet......we just love her!

A

·
0 Posts
Hi!
You must be Molly's Mum? What a cute name!!
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese Website. I'm not a member, but I love Maltese. Send a cute pic of Molly to Spoiled Maltese and I'll give ur dog a rating (plus a comment) You will understand all that once you look around a bit! If you have MSN my address is [email protected] (muffie is my dog and she's 5 and a half, way past her puppy days!
) We fed Muffie, Puppy Food sackets, but we only gave her half a sacket each night. Since Molly is only young I suggest you put her in say ur bathroom or laundry every night for a couple of weeks. (You might need some newspaper) But otherwise thats wat we did with Muffie.

Please reply cause you sound really nice. :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
we feed sampson and maggie twice a day, about a cup full each time, some days they will eat it all, some days they wont but its not often Sampson will leave food laying around :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Morgan eats about 1/2 cup in the morning and sometimes, not always another half cup late in the afternoon. It's there for him if he wants it. He would much rather wait and see what he is going to get from us when we sit down to eat! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts