Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all of you Maltese moms and dads from the central coast of California. I’m the “second generation” from our family to join this forum. My daughter is Brittany Lot and her little girl is Zoe. Brittany and Zoe moved out of the house this summer, which left me with an empty nest. I soon found out that I was experiencing empty puppy syndrome as well. So, my husband and I adopted our little Molly when she was three months old (on Aug 2nd) and we are totally in love. Luckily, Brittany and Zoe still live in town, so I get to see all of my girls, furry and otherwise, every day. Well, not quite all of my girls, as my oldest daughter lives with her husband in the San Francisco area. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all of you and your sweet little furry ones.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome! You will learn a lot and have lots of fun here.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome to our wonderful world. I too am an empty nester...or at least I was until my beautiful little Teddy joined me. What a wonderful thing.

Can't wait to see pictures

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by Molly's Mom@Sep 19 2005, 04:38 PM
Hi to all of you Maltese moms and dads from the central coast of California.  I’m the “second generation” from our family to join this forum.  My daughter is Brittany Lot and her little girl is Zoe.  Brittany and Zoe moved out of the house this summer, which left me with an empty nest.  I soon found out that I was experiencing empty puppy syndrome as well.  So, my husband and I adopted our little Molly when she was three months old (on Aug 2nd) and we are totally in love.  Luckily, Brittany and Zoe still live in town, so I get to see all of my girls, furry and otherwise, every day.  Well, not quite all of my girls, as my oldest daughter lives with her husband in the San Francisco area.  Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all of you and your sweet little furry ones.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=101147
[/QUOTE]

Your daughter's Zoe and my Paris are siblings! Welcome!!! Where has she been? I don't see her much on SM anymore

1 - 20 of 25 Posts