Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new to the site and I have been waiting for validation so that I can post the numerous questions that I have!!! I must say that the questions that are already up have really helped me so far, but I have been having trouble finding answers to specific questions that I have (even after trying to search it)...
So I guess I'll go posting in the appropriate discussion links...I look forward to hearing everyones advice!!!
THANKS!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and Bambi! Pictures Please!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 3 2005, 03:09 PM
Warm Welcomes to you and Bambi!  Pictures Please!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59407
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't get Bambi until May 24th. I'm in school and trying to finish up my finals so my boyfriend asked for her to be flown out on the 24th so that I will be done with school and will have all day to spend with her...but as soon as I get a picture of her...I will be sure to post it!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Bambi+May 3 2005, 05:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@May 3 2005, 03:09 PM
Warm Welcomes to you and Bambi!  Pictures Please!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59407
Unfortunately, I don't get Bambi until May 24th. I'm in school and trying to finish up my finals so my boyfriend asked for her to be flown out on the 24th so that I will be done with school and will have all day to spend with her...but as soon as I get a picture of her...I will be sure to post it!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59421
[/B][/QUOTE]

welcome!!!!
hope u have a great time with Bambi, and where is she flying from?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is actually flying in from Iowa. Apparently my boyfriend's cousin is friends with some breeder out there and he's gotten 2 dogs from him so we went through the same guy. I am hoping that the flight from Iowa to Los Angeles won't be too stressful for her...what do you think?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Bambi@May 3 2005, 05:52 PM
She is actually flying in from Iowa.  Apparently my boyfriend's cousin is friends with some breeder out there and he's gotten 2 dogs from him so we went through the same guy.  I am hoping that the flight from Iowa to Los Angeles won't be too stressful for her...what do you think? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59426
[/QUOTE]
Welcome! I'm from Iowa. Do you happen to know where the breeder is located?

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to the funny farm

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM, U will love it here!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts