Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am new and from New York. I will be getting a Maltese from my cousin soon since she will be moving this summer and will not be able to care for Lexy. I already own two cockerspaniels and hope they do well together. We are going to start bringing them all together. I think they are beautiful dogs and it will be nice to have a dog that I can carry and take places with me.
Rio&Nickysmommy

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
are you near the city? i love NYC, well visiting it anyway

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. We'll be anxious to see photos of all your babies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the great welcome. NO I do not live to close to the city I live on Long Island. Close enough to the hussle and bussle but far enough away that I can sit in my yard and here the birds chirping. But I love to go visit the city especially during the holidays. I don't go as much as I used to because of all the security and stuff. 911 was pretty traumatic for me. I was a nurse and working at the time and all our roads where closed off and the waiting and everything to find out about people just did a number on me but I am handling it better now. Anyway on a happy note. I cant wait to get my little one but worry about my big guys handling it well. But they are good with little animals when we go out, I just dont want them hurting each other. But then again little dogs know how to let you know who's boss. At Thanksgiving we are going to get them together so should be fun. WIll let you know how it goes.
Rio&Nickysmommy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts