Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Another newbie to the forum - I have been looking at everyones pictures and my goodness what GORGEOUS babies you all have!!
We had been considering getting a puppy for about a year when we finally took the plunge - felt we had to be 100% certain that we would be good 'parents'! We did lots of research on breeds, especially with regards to temprement and size as we live in a condo which isn't huge. The Maltese won hands down!
Audrey came to join our family in October and there are no words to express how she has changed our lives for the better. We just adore her and I really hope she understands just how loved she is.
She's coming up on 21 weeks and has reached the grand old weight of 3.1lbs - she's really growing into a lovely young lady.
Anyway, enough waffling, just wanted to say hello and hopefully we can learn and share lots on this board!

Vikki (mother of Audrey).

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hit 'My Controls' at the top right of your screen
Then, on the left hand side you will see 'Personal Profile'
Click on the 'Edit Avatar Settings'

If you want to use a picture you have in your gallery right click with your mouse and go to 'Properties'. Highlight the 'Address or URL'.

Paste this into 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image'

Then 'Update Avatar'

I hope this isn't too confusing!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and Audrey! I noticed your ADORABLE pictures of Audrey in the gallery and was waiting for you to start an intro!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
I saw her in the gallery yesterday and fell in love!

Welcome to SM!!!! Glad to have you!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hi,
I recognize you and Audrey from another forum. Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Susan (mother to Sassy and Sadie)

·
Registered
831 Posts
hello and welcome. Your baby is so adorable and cute. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts