Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I’m Julie and my little girl, whom I’ve named Magnolia May, is scheduled to come home with us in September. To me, magnolia flowers are the most beautiful white, fragrant flowers (my favorite) and remind me of graceful, elegant Maltese beauty, hence her namesake. ;-)

Magnolia May is just about two months old at this stage. I’ve added some photos of her (hope I attach the pics correctly), as we’ve had the privilege of visiting with her and her (show dog) breeder family about two weeks ago. Fortunately, the breeder we’re working with lives not too far from our home and also has the mom and dad (both show dogs) with her as well. I’ll attach some photos of Magnolia’s mama and daddy.

I’ve had the privilege of being owned by Maltese for most of my adult life, with one of my precious Malt girls, named Dixie Belle living to almost 16 years old and my other Malt girl, Daisy, lived to 15 1/2 years (she passed May 2019). Their losses were (and still are) completely devastating. I think I will always have a difficult time with them being gone and miss them dearly every single day. I was very attached to them and they both had the most amazing (but very different from each other) personalities. Our house doesn’t even feel like a home without a dog… it’s been over a year now without a precious Malt love for us to spoil and adore! It’s taken quite a long time to find just the right breeder and I’ve had a long wait and quite a process (detailed applications, interviews, vet references, personal references etc) to get to this point, which is expected, as our breeder is very careful about placing her precious pups (as it should be).

Dogs are truly our life and passion! We’ve been busy gathering all of Magnolia May's supplies, fun little dresses, bows, toys and accessories. We even have a pink pet stroller for her to ride around in our neighborhood! To say that we’re excited for her arrival is quite the understatement!

I’ve really enjoyed reading many of the wonderfully supportive, knowledgeable and kind posts here on Spoiled Maltese. I’m excited to share with ya’ll the joy (and challenges) of our new little family member, who will be joining us soon. I also would really appreciate your wisdom and advice, as it’s been a very long time since we’ve had a young puppy! I would love to meet y’all and get to know you and your beautiful Malt babies!
Magnolia-May(10).jpg
Magnolia-May(2).jpg Magnolia-May(3).jpg Magnolia-May(16).jpg Magnolia-May(15).jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,674 Posts
How cute is she? You are going to start an epidemic of puppy fever. Love tbe name.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Be still my heart! 😍
Is Magnolia May not adorable or what? I too LOVE her name.
Welcome to SM. I am looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your adorable little fluff as she grows up with us here on SM - I want to see a picture of her in her PINK buggy! I'm sure you can add a lot to this forum too with all your previous maltese experience. Yes, I agree - I feel a wave of "Puppy Fever" instigated by you! Hugs!
🐶🐾🌻

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be still my heart! 😍
Is Magnolia May not adorable or what? I too LOVE her name.
Welcome to SM. I am looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your adorable little fluff as she grows up with us here on SM - I want to see a picture of her in her PINK buggy! I'm sure you can add a lot to this forum too with all your previous maltese experience. Yes, I agree - I feel a wave of "Puppy Fever" instigated by you! Hugs!
🐶🐾🌻
Thank you!! So nice to "meet" y'all. Looking at your fur babies and my goodness... so gorgeous! 🥰 Love the name, Abella, too...So pretty.😍

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Oh my goodness she's perfect, 😍
I LOVE her name.
Looking at the pictures brings back memories of my Matilda
Cherish each moment

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello! I’m Julie and my little girl, whom I’ve named Magnolia May, is scheduled to come home with us around the first part of September. To me, magnolia flowers are the most beautiful white, fragrant flowers (my favorite) and remind me of graceful, elegant Maltese beauty, hence her namesake. ;-)

Magnolia May is just about two months old at this stage. I’ve added some photos of her (hope I attach the pics correctly), as we’ve had the privilege of visiting with her and her (show dog) breeder family about two weeks ago. Fortunately, the breeder we’re working with lives not too far from our home and also has the mom and dad (both show dogs) with her as well. I’ll attach some photos of Magnolia’s mama and daddy.

I’ve had the privilege of being owned by Maltese for most of my adult life, with one of my precious Malt girls, named Dixie Belle living to almost 16 years old and my other Malt girl, Daisy, lived to 15 1/2 years (she passed May 2019). Their losses were (and still are) completely devastating. I think I will always have a difficult time with them being gone and miss them dearly every single day. I was very attached to them and they both had the most amazing (but very different from each other) personalities. Our house doesn’t even feel like a home without a dog… it’s been over a year now without a precious Malt love for us to spoil and adore! It’s taken quite a long time to find just the right breeder and I’ve had a long wait and quite a process (detailed applications, interviews, vet references, personal references etc) to get to this point, which is expected, as our breeder is very careful about placing her precious pups (as it should be).

Dogs are truly our life and passion! We’ve been busy gathering all of Magnolia May's supplies, fun little dresses, bows, toys and accessories. We even have a pink pet stroller for her to ride around in our neighborhood! To say that we’re excited for her arrival is quite the understatement!

I’ve really enjoyed reading many of the wonderfully supportive, knowledgeable and kind posts here on Spoiled Maltese. I’m excited to share with ya’ll the joy (and challenges) of our new little family member, who will be joining us soon. I also would really appreciate your wisdom and advice, as it’s been a very long time since we’ve had a young puppy! I would love to meet y’all and get to know you and your beautiful Malt babies!
View attachment 274691
View attachment 274692 View attachment 274693 View attachment 274694 View attachment 274695
Hello! I’m Julie and my little girl, whom I’ve named Magnolia May, is scheduled to come home with us around the first part of September. To me, magnolia flowers are the most beautiful white, fragrant flowers (my favorite) and remind me of graceful, elegant Maltese beauty, hence her namesake. ;-)

View attachment 274691
View attachment 274692 View attachment 274693 View attachment 274694 View attachment 274695
AWWWW!! What a sweet little Angel! Absolutely Beautiful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts