Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so glad i have found this site everyone is so nice and ready to answer your questions,im new to the maltese breed and i am trying to learn everything i can thank you all so much sweetpeas mom

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sweetpea's Mom, that is such an adorable name! Welcome to the site and do not hesitate to ask questions. Many of us here have lots of different experiences with our furbabies and are more than willing to share.

From the time my Pico was 6 months old I joined another forum on another website and it was my salvation! These darlings are so different from the Lab I had before that I had question after question and many people were so patient with me in answering what had probably been asked many times before.

Browse the site and read the past posts and you'll be ahead of the game and prepared for many things that will come up as you and Sweetpea bond and learn about each other. :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome ! Myname is Melissa and im Maximillions Mom (Maxi's)
this is a great site, I was on another one but this one far exceeds freedom of speech and allows us to help eachother without being censored!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome Sweetpea's mom.!!!!

I am the proud mother fo Dazie 1.5 yrs old and Maya who just turn 1 april 11th.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Sweetpeas mom!!!
:D I have to agree, this place is great!!! I've been learning alot and evryone has been helpful & informative!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
so i have been dying to get Maxi a sister or brother because i want him to have a constant companion with him, all the time and he loves other animals and whenever we see a dog big or small he runs to play
ok so im leaving brunch with my family and i see a pet place called critters comfort in scarsdale and i say to myself let me stop and get maxi a toy since he was sad he couldnt come to brunch( one day they will allow furbabies in restaurants) anyway i walk in and low and behold i see all these adorable puppies i ask do you have any malteses she says yes 2 adorable sisters ok so i see them and i fall i love i said ok can i run home and bring maxi to see how he will act , she said no problem i called my mom to come back with me and we bring Maxi

they put us in the pen , myself Maxi and the 2 sisters he wanted nothing to do with them he would go to play with some of the other ones but not these 2 one was agressive so she tried to play with him, and he wanted to get away the other one was bashful but im glad i did this because he didnt seem to take , when we got home he was acting very depressed and laying on my head so to speak so i think it upset him
so for now its just Maxi and me lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts