Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, im maltagurl and i have a 13 year old maltese female. You wouldn't know it but everyone thinks she is just a puppy. I will upload pictures of her soon. She is my best buddy and goes everywhere with me, even into stores like Ross or TJ Maxx. She likes to cuddle and kiss all the time. So I guess you can say that I am crazy about my dog. As soon as I leave home for work, I am already missing her. I miss her more than I miss my husband
J/K

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hi maltagurl! Welcome!!
Is that your puppy in the avatar? She is adorable and does look like a puppy!! (she'll have to share her beauty secrets) ha ha!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
your puppy (like us, we are eternally girls, not OLD Ladies) is so cute! I would like to add that she and I share the same first name.

Pretty girls think alike =)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and Maltagurl!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is a picture taken when she was only 6 months old. Thanks for welcoming us in. Very soon I will add recent pics. Also very soon I am going to get a puppy so Mimi has a little companion. The feeling is like this, you love your child so much that you can't wait to have another. I feel the same about my baby, so I can't wait till I find out when I get another.
As you can tell, Mimi is so spoiled, but I love to spoil her.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by maltagurl@Apr 4 2005, 01:24 AM
Hi everyone, im maltagurl and i have a 13 year old maltese female.  You wouldn't know it but everyone thinks she is just a puppy.  I will upload pictures of her soon.  She is my best buddy and goes everywhere with me, even into stores like Ross or TJ Maxx.  She likes to cuddle and kiss all the time.  So I guess you can say that I am crazy about my dog.  As soon as I leave home for work, I am already missing her.  I miss her more than I miss my husband 
  J/K
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48689
[/QUOTE]

Maltagurl,
I am a newbie here also. What a cutie you have and she sure does look like a puppy, I can see you take very good care of her

1 - 20 of 26 Posts