Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Carissa. I have a Maltese named Meesta, and I also have a Yorkie named Ko-Ko and a Persian kitten named Sabin. I am 19yrs old. I live with my husband in South Carolina.

This place looks so organized and fun! :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to spoiledmaltese
I love your signature, great pics!

·
Registered
205 Posts
:D Hi Carissa! & ~Welcome~!!
Your baby is adorable & I love the name, very unique! You will like it here, everyone is very nice!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome...and great pic on your signature..how did you do that?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys. I made my signature on a paint program called Paint Shop Pro. I used to kinda suck at it, but I have gotten better. I have been using this program for like almost 1yr. I could make you guys a siggy of your doggie if you give me 3-4 pics(more or less, but not too many). Be sure to tell me his/her name and boy/girl. I would most defiantely LOVE the liven up you guys signatures with beautiful pictures of your pups.

Oh, and if you meant, how did I get the picture in my siggy....I went to Photobucket and uploaded it, got the URL for it, clicked on "IMG" where you edit your siggy, then pasted my URL there. I'll go into more detail for those that need it :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome Carrisa and Meesta.....cute pictures at your dogster page....your babies are cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts