Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I found this website! I have been reading a lot of info. and am so excited to now be able to be a part of it. I have 3 maltese and love them to death!! I am always looking for additional information to give them the best of everything! I will be here for a long time!
Francine

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

We need pictures!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not quite sure how to do the picture thing... I am fairly new using a computer. That is my New Year's Resolution...to become computer literate!!

My babies are Scarlett, Rhett & Ashley...any guess what my favorite movie is ha-ha

·
Registered
894 Posts
Francine,
Welcome to SM!! You will find tons of information, a great support group, friends and a good laugh now and then!! 3 pups, wow, you must be grooming 24/7!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Jan 11 2005, 12:27 PM
Francine,
Welcome to SM!!  You will find tons of information, a great support group, friends and a good laugh now and then!!  3 pups, wow, you must be grooming 24/7!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28997
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it takes up a lot of my time along with my three daughters but I love it and am completely dedicated to my family and "pretty hair" ha-ha

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES to you and your 3 babies! WE NEED PICTURES ASAP. Someone is always willing to help here if you need it!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. That is so funny that you've named yours for Gone With the Wind. When my daughter was naming Sadie she also considered Scarlett. Her favorite book of all time is GWTW.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jan 11 2005, 05:08 PM
Welcome!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29108
[/QUOTE]

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! I was reading some of the old postings and noticed someone recomended something called Nexus Keraphix. What is it? Is it a shampoo/conditioner for dogs or for us humans? Thanks,

Scarlett, Rhett & Ashley's mom :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM Family!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts