Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Your photos are so cute! Are they recent pictures? Welcome to you and and the adorable Gizmo.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Oct 25 2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome. Your baby is sooo adorable. Where did you get him?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13210
[/QUOTE]

I got Gizmo from a petshop unfortunately. I know we're not supposed to but I just couldn't leave him there. He was so sad and when he saw me he put his little paw against the glass. The night I took him home he got very sick and I found out he had coccidia. He was in and out of hospital for 2 weeks. I feel I was meant to get him because if I hadn't he probably would have died. When he went into hospital the second day that I had him I cried all day and I couldn't go to work. Now he is the light of my hubby and my life. He was even in our wdding pictures!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 26 2004, 10:30 AM
Your photos are so cute!  Are they recent pictures?  Welcome to you and and the adorable Gizmo.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13314
[/QUOTE]

No they are not recent, they are from when I first got him. I need to scan in recent ones still.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Gizmosmom@Oct 26 2004, 10:53 AM
I got Gizmo from a petshop unfortunately.  I know we're not supposed to but I just couldn't leave him there.  He was so sad and when he saw me he put his little paw against the glass.  The night I took him home he got very sick and I found out he had coccidia.  He was in and out of hospital for 2 weeks.  I feel I was meant to get him because if I hadn't he probably would have died.  When he went into hospital the second day that I had him I cried all day and I couldn't go to work.  Now he is the light of my hubby and my life.  He was even in our wdding pictures!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13319
[/QUOTE]

OH MY! I'm glad Gizmo's ok. Did you go back to the petstore and tell them what happen? Did they give you any type of guarantee? I dont' know how a petstore work. Someone told me that once you buy from them, even if they died the next day, they wont pay you back.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts