Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Brit and Mariah's Mommy! My name is Riana, Im 20, I live in Fort Worth Texas.

Brit Brit is our baby maltese, pictured in the big siggy below (am I allowed to do that... I don't want to get banned anymore
)

We call Brit'ny "Baby Hollywood" because she thinks she is SUCH as superstar! Brit loves to tear toilet paper, poop on the floor, eat, sleep with her mummy and daddy, bite my toes, eat, play with Mariah the Cat, eat, and bark at inadimate objects! Did I mention she loves to eat? She snoops around the kitchen all day looking for crumbs as if we don't feed her!

We also have a kitty, Mariah Carey, who is the craziest kitty there is! She is VERY smart! She can open doors (with actual knobs not latches), all cabinets and cubbies. She also likes to sleep in weird places like inside of my laptop case, inside of her litterbox (LOL) and in the bath tub!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

and yes, your sig is allowed :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the site. :D

I think there is another person with the name Britany Lot...if I can remember correctly.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think that's me ya'll are thinking of! My name is actually Brittany...my pup's name is Zoe...and we're farther west than the puppy Brit and her mom...we live in California.
Welcome to the site!

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will find that we are a very friendly group plus no one here will make anyone feel stupid for asking a question.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Aug 19 2004, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys!  Nope I just joined yesterday, must have been another brit and her mom!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7106
[/QUOTE]

Brit...so very glad you made it to this site...it is such a great site.
I must give you a lot of credit for standing up for the poor soul that wanted to find a 'cheap maltese'...they were really bashing that person, and you told them to "lay off" more or less....way to go. :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by LoveMaltese6820@Aug 20 2004, 06:22 PM
Welcome!  Your babies are adorable!  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7257
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

snertsmom, its no prob bob. I know that not everyone can pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for a dog, but that doesn't mean that can't care for them. I just believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and remembering that you can't judge unless you are in their shoes, and even then its hard.

I dunno what the deal is over there LOL! Im just glad I found this place! I belong to over a billion yahoo msn and aol groups trying to get my "maltese" fix! LOL this place is the best!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Welcome Riana and Brit-Brit and Mariah! Another Texan heard from......we have Lubbock, Austin, Frisco, San Antonio and now Ft. Worth. Did I leave anyone out?

Your Hollywood Brit is adorable and it is apparent you will fit right in to Spoiled Maltese because we all love our furbabies unconditionally.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts