Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
oh suri sweetie, you are too gorgeous, beautiful and adorable for words! :wub::wub::wub: i just want to kiss your sweet little face :smootch:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha...well, cabbage patch or not it worked for her!
Very sweet!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
YOU'RE in love! Well so are we.:wub::wub: Suri is so precious. Love her in the tutu. It's too too cute. I just can't stand it.:yahoo:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
awww, SuRi is stunning . . and already has the makings of a fashionista . . .who could not fall in love with that adorable face :wub:

·
Registered
98 Posts
WOW! She is to die for! I'll take her if you change your mind and two dogs is too much! Lol! I love those photos!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
You have a beautiful malt family there....

I have been waiting to see Suri again. I truly hope you'll be posting pictures of her every day....ok, I'll let you get off with every other day.

She is absolutely the most adorable pup I've ever seen :wub:

I've forgotten already, what is the difference in their sizes at the moment? Is Romo beginning to play gently with her.....
Archie and Abbey wrestle with each other and Ava "thinks" she playing by running around the perimiter of the fun. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Well I can totally understand why you are 100% in love with that girl.:tender: She is precious beyond words. I'm so glad she's fitting into your family so well and so quickly. But if you ever decide maybe she's not the right 'fit' for your family, you just send her to me!:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
She is just adorable! Her sweet little face is so beautiful.
and these pictures are wonderful. I hope that you post many
more because I could look at that little girl all day!

·
Registered
847 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! She's just too precious for words. And how awesome for you that she's fitting right in and taking to her big brother so well. Add me to the list of options to send her if you get tired of her ;)

PS. Great quality pics! You must have a nice camera.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You have a beautiful malt family there....

I have been waiting to see Suri again. I truly hope you'll be posting pictures of her every day....ok, I'll let you get off with every other day.

She is absolutely the most adorable pup I've ever seen :wub:

I've forgotten already, what is the difference in their sizes at the moment? Is Romo beginning to play gently with her.....
Archie and Abbey wrestle with each other and Ava "thinks" she playing by running around the perimiter of the fun. :HistericalSmiley:
Awww thanks Pat! It's tough having having Ava around but Suri will try to keep up with Ava's cuteness! :wub2: Romo is now 3lbs 7oz and Suri is 2lbs 5oz. but it's their overall size that is surprising to me, she looks half the size of him! :shocked: To be honest I get scared watching them play.

I would love to take pictures and post new pics everyday but then you would all get tired of her. I'll make a deal with you tho, for each time you post Ava I will post Suri! ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I can totally understand why you are 100% in love with that girl.:tender: She is precious beyond words. I'm so glad she's fitting into your family so well and so quickly. But if you ever decide maybe she's not the right 'fit' for your family, you just send her to me!:wub:
OMG Crystal, you know what? Suri would fit right in with you and the store!!! I remember you told me you need one who would do well at the store and let me tell you Suri's temperament is incredible. Her personality is so sweet and easy going. She is not afraid of things, people and is not a "jumper". :cloud9: When I first got Romo and still today he barks at everyone, is scared of everything and jumps on people, he would not do well in your store. :no2: I now know how important it is to look for the right personality for ourselves depending on our individual needs. On that note I think I will be keeping Suri. I know where you can find one just like her...Shinemore! :Happy_Dance:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts