Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasnt posting last week because i was out sick and i usually get on from work , cause my computer at home is kind of slow and i was just drained last week , i suffer from really bad allergies and migraines n i was just beat ,, but i went to the dr on weds got my meds and got the allergy shot n i feel soo much better .. im back at work and was so busy this morning i couldnt even sign in.. ive missed you all , so im going to try to catch up on all ive missed ... my dolce aka my shadow is doing great .

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
So sorry you've not been feeling well, but glad you're better & back on SM. My allergies are bad right now too. So I can certainly sympathize with that.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank u ladies , and yes those allergies were/ have been killing me , no lie since feb til now ive been miserable. but last week just plain horrible.

allie that pic of lucy is just to die for , omg what a cute face.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Glad you are feeling better Liza ... take care of yourself!!

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
597 Posts
If they are seasonal, remember winter is almost here and with it relief for your allergies! Glad you are feeling better.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I get migraines, too. Fortunately I haven't had one in a long time. I went to a chiropractor and he "fixed" me. I'm glad to hear little Dolce is doing well. We missed you, too. Welcome back!:Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Liza, glad you are feeling better, and yes winter is upon us so hopefully it will give you some relief oh how I miss snow, bring on the rain...yuck.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank u all so much i missed you all so much n kept wondering how everyone was doing .. my dolce was my lil shadow , i swear im his favorite person n i love him more n more each day..
about winter , the allergies go away but with four kids in school it becomes colds n flu season but im trying very hard to prevent that this yr.

i dont like the cold , or the snow or the rain , i wish i was in florida or in dominican republic right now ... sigh

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh I did miss you, and hope you are feeling better. And I missed my sweet Dolce, and glad he is doing great!!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wonderful you're doing better again, Liza! We really missed you!
I know these bad allergies, that really sucks!!!
Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts