Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a six month old Maltese male named Rocky. I tried to post a picture here, but don't know if it worked.
We got him when he was 12 weeks old. We love him dearly. He is starting to bark a lot more and walking beside me on a leash has been difficult. He is also starting to wake up at 3:30 am, goes out to pee and goes back in his kennel till 5:30 am. Up until two weeks ago, he was sleeping though the night...even as a new pup...don't know if my husband is spoiling him by taking him out of the crate any time he barks at all hours of the AM.

I look forward to getting to know you and sharing stories of our sweet maltese babies.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Welcome to SM......You will love it here~~:chili::chili: Rocky is so cute!! Glad to have you aboard!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for such a warm welcome...I am sure it will take me time to know my way around..guessing you can all read this reply? How do you post such cute pics, do you use Photobucket? How do you get the pic to stay there in every post?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I love the names of your dogs. Where do you all get such cute clothes?
Excuse me Miss Mommy :) Did you give little Rocky a kiss like I asked you :).

I mainly use harness ware for my two, but Tiger's Mom (who is a member here) and is sooooo helpful and wonderful has a website www.mygofetch.com

Angelyn who is also a member here is wonderful as well Tickled Pink Boutique is super helpful as well.

Des (Tiger's Mom) also has a special line, which has incredibly adorable things. I get mine from Crystal, wo is also a member here (Zoe and Jett) Pampered Pet Boutique LLC Home Page Crystal is unbelievable helpful.

I am sure there are more :). There is also a vendor's forum on here that may be of help to you as well.

I reccommend doing it this way, as these gals really take their time with you to get you the perfect item with the perfect fit.

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thanks to all for such a warm welcome...I am sure it will take me time to know my way around..guessing you can all read this reply? How do you post such cute pics, do you use Photobucket? How do you get the pic to stay there in every post?

Hi and Welcome! Rocky's got the perfect name - that's all boy right there.
I think you want to create an avatar and you can upload his picture there. That's how it will show up on every post.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts