Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. My name is Ramie and I have a 1 year old Maltese named Snowball. I just recently found this board in the last few days and it seems very nice. Look forward to getting to chat and discuss our furbabies. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to the SM family
cant wait to see pics of ur little snowball

·
Registered
660 Posts
Originally posted by RamieH@Mar 28 2005, 09:10 PM
Hi to all.  My name is Ramie and I have a 1 year old Maltese named Snowball.  I just recently found this board in the last few days and it seems very nice.  Look forward to getting to chat and discuss our furbabies.  Thanks. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47013
[/QUOTE]

:D You will love it here!! Pictures! We love pictures!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay I think I sent a picture. Snowball was younger here but this is him. Hope this works.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and lil Snowball! He is darling!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome, Ramie & Snowball! Tell us more about your baby!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by TwoMalteseMommy@Mar 28 2005, 09:41 PM
Welcome, Ramie & Snowball! Tell us more about your baby! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47030
[/QUOTE]

Boy it sure is nice to see all the cute pictures. Snowball is our first Maltese and boy we just love him. He has been such a good dog from day one. I would like to maybe sometime next year get another one. He brings a lot of joy. I also have a daughter named Shannon. Her and Snowball are great pals. Thanks for all the wonderful greetings.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to both of you. We're glad to have you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by RamieH@Mar 28 2005, 09:10 PM
Hi to all.  My name is Ramie and I have a 1 year old Maltese named Snowball.  I just recently found this board in the last few days and it seems very nice.  Look forward to getting to chat and discuss our furbabies.  Thanks. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47013
[/QUOTE]
Welcome...you will find some really helpful people here that all have one thing in common....we love our furbabies!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts