Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I'm new here and Snowbody suggested I post in this forum to introduce myself and ask for name suggestions. My last little girl was Dolly; she is now at the Rainbow Bridge. My other little girl is Tiffany, but in actuality she is my hubby's dog!

Names I have considered: Molly D, Cosette, Suzy. I'd sure appreciate suggestions!

My little girl is 2 lb 4 oz and was born the end of June. I'm very very excited to be getting her! I am going to fly to Florida to pick her up -- hopefully that will make the transition easier for her. Here she is:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Welcome, to Sm..
I love Cosette, I think it goes well w/ tiffany... No piccies showed,but she has to be special. So sorry for your loss of Dolly,it's so hard to say good bye to them. She's watching from the bridge and playing w/ all our fluffs.
I'd wait to see what kind of personality she has,that always helps. My first two were Emily and Sasha, I saw them at 4 weks,Emily was so delicate and Sasha was the sassy one,you could see it,even at that age.
Can't wait for piccies!

Hey,her picture just popped up,I can see her now,crazy computers..

Now that I see her,definately a Cosette.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She looks like a Molly to me! Enjoy her puppyhood! It goes so quickly!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi she is adorable what about Junebug..or Juney..something with June in it. I was trying to be original...welcome to SM

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Congratulations!! What a little cutey pie you're getting!!! :aktion033::aktion033:

I say hold on to the list....but wait till you have the baby for a few days or a week or so before making your final decision. Her personality might tell you what her name will be. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Congratulations! She is so cute! I like the name Cosette but I agree with Pat - after you have her a few days, you will just know what her name should be! Cant wait to see more pics once you pick her up!

·
Registered
563 Posts
welcome to SM, I agree to wait to see her before she gets a name, I had Kruze 3 days before he had a name, had to find the right one to fit his personality, and can't imagine him having any other name!! She is a cutie, you will have 24/7 enjoyment from her!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What a beauty!!! Congratulations!! She's stunning!! I like Cossette and another french name Margaux - I think it means pearl. I also like Lucy. But that's just what I like and have considered if I ever get a girl. Like everyone says, the name shoudl come to you when you see her and have been with her for a bit if you haven't thought of one yet. I also like Lynda's suggestion of including June in her name somehow. Good luck and can't wait to see more pics of her!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
you must be so excited ;) i love all the names you picked out, but I agree with pat you should give it a couple of days with her and i bet the right now will pop up. have fun shopping for the new baby girl. and congrats again!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here and Snowbody suggested I post in this forum to introduce myself and ask for name suggestions. My last little girl was Dolly; she is now at the Rainbow Bridge. My other little girl is Tiffany, but in actuality she is my hubby's dog!

Names I have considered: Molly D, Cosette, Suzy. I'd sure appreciate suggestions!

My little girl is 2 lb 4 oz and was born the end of June. I'm very very excited to be getting her! I am going to fly to Florida to pick her up -- hopefully that will make the transition easier for her. Here she is:

Wow! I looked at that puppy a few weeks back, she is so cute. She comes from Darlynns. Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm fairly need too. Just picked up my baby last Sunday. When I originally met her at 8 weeks, I had a name in mind and so did my mother. When we met the dogs we instantly knew which one fit the names we had picked. My mom had Bitzy and her puppy is 1 lb 15 oz. very sweet and loving. Mine is fiesty, and very strong willed and is 2 lbs 14 oz. Her name is skittle. So keep your ideas in your mind and when you meet her you will know.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Definitely a little cutie pie!

Where in so cal are you? A bunch of us are meeting up at the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship in Long Beach next weekend (Dec 4/5) at the Long Beach convention center. My 11 year old daughter is showing in junior showmanship and showing her champion in the breed ring. Let us know if you want more info! You probably couldn't bring your new baby but just for the vendors alone - well worth it! Lots of stuff to buy for your fluff!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jackie - so glad you posted here and introduced yourself. I agree with everyone...have a list of names in your head and when you have her it will come to you which one fits...or if something else sings to you. I can't imagine Tyler not being Tyler. BTW the breeders name for him was Elvis. So not an Elvis.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Very cute puppy!! Enjoy her!! I agree about naming her when you meet her! I had all these names picked out for my two, and decided on totally different ones after I met them!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese! If you puppy is coming from Dar Lynn's, you'll be fairly close to where I live. I have seen some of Dar Lynns show dogs and they are beautiful. Congratulations and much good luck with your little charmer.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love the name Molly but others have given you great advice to wait and see what you might like to call her. But, if you are like me and can't function without a plan - I say pick Molly! :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
OMGosh Jackie .... she is so beautiful!!!! :wub:

Where are you in So Cal?

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 28 Posts