Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Poser here in Philadelphia. He is now 6 pounds and doing great. He joins our family with twin boys a teenage girl and mom and dad. He is healthy and beautiful. Also new for him is three cats for siblings. They roll about and play better than TV! Great to find friends!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
cool cant wait to see how big he is...so u kept the name? i think its so cute! Welcome to the SM family!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! You have POSER! You HAVE to post pictures RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW!!!! That's My ButterCloud's twin! LOL WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND POSER AND YOUR BIG FAMILY!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOSH! I see Poser in the gallery! I gotta take new pictures of Cloud. They still look alike! LOL

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome.

Are Buttercloud and Poser littermates? We love photos - hint, hint.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Dec 28 2004, 07:16 PM
Welcome. 

Are Buttercloud and Poser littermates?  We love photos - hint, hint.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25906
[/QUOTE]

Nope
. Not at all. Let me tell the story :D . Pattyspuppies pmed me afew months ago telling me that Cloud looked like Snowman. And I looked through her dogster pages and saw Poser! I pmed her and I was like OH MY GOSH! Poser looks exactly like how Cloud looked at that age! She was telling me that whoever got Poser would send pictures to her and then she'd post the pictures here, but she never comes on anymore

But now Susie Q's here! Looking at Poser's pictures is like deja vu to me
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts