Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Eye White Dog breed Carnivore
Hope I posted this in the correct area.🙂Hello, not sure how I found this site but I just wanted to say thank you. It is nice reading stories about everyone’s fur babies. I have had a extremely rough month. I lost my 16 yr old baby boy Lou to cancer Jan 2 and my 14 year old lil Chloe had just developed a infection under her eye ... took her to the vet they said she needed a couple teeth pulled and a cleaning it ended up they removed 10 teeth without us knowing .. 🥺 we did it even though we were scared of the anesthesia with her age and just losing our other baby a couple weeks prior...while in recovery under their care she almost severed her tongue off ... they called us to let us know they were putting her back under to repair the tounge she almost severed off... this has been a nightmare. It is day 10 of healing, the dr called us today and said she didn’t want to worry is due to all we had just gone though but her blood work from the «27» had high elevated liver enzymes and we have to bring her back tomorrow at 9am. I am numb and so sick with worry... I just lost one I can’t lose my daughter too. 😢❤
Dog White Dog supply Carnivore Dog clothes

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Hi, and welcome! I'm so sorry for everything you've been through - first losing Lou and now stressing over Chloe's health :( Please know that you and your baby will be in my prayers! Sending you hugs! Please let us know how she's doing tomorrow.

·
Registered
~ Angie w/ fur babies Bailey & Pickles
34 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss & stress over your little girl.
I hope she will be okay.
Sending warm & healing thoughts your way.

💗

·
Registered
208 Posts
I’m so sorry I know what is it like to lose a furbaby and also know what it is like taking care of a sick elderly baby. I’m sending you virtual hugs and many healing prayers for your sweet Chloe.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,997 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

Reactions: lil Chloe and Lou

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,862 Posts
Wow, it sounds like you have been through the wringer! Prayers that you are nearing the end of all the agony & that little Chloe will rebound quickly. Please let us know how high the liver enzymes are---could be from the anesthesia possibly. Big virtual hugs.

Reactions: lil Chloe and Lou

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so sorry. I know your pain all to well. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers 🙏 ❤. Please keep us posted. Deb and Aria
Hi, and welcome! I'm so sorry for everything you've been through - first losing Lou and now stressing over Chloe's health :( Please know that you and your baby will be in my prayers! Sending you hugs! Please let us know how she's doing tomorrow.
thank you everyone that took the time to give sympathy and get well wishes. You all are really sweet. Chloe was put on a preventative medication to help with liver enzymes. They took her blood work the day of surgery and I found out the results 8 days later. They will recheck in a month. Thank you all again. I am still learning how this site works. Have a nice day everyone.❤🐾

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Thank you for the update on your baby. I hope the meds work really well and those liver enzymes go down quickly! 💗

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 275346 Hope I posted this in the correct area.🙂Hello, not sure how I found this site but I just wanted to say thank you. It is nice reading stories about everyone’s fur babies. I have had a extremely rough month. I lost my 16 yr old baby boy Lou to cancer Jan 2 and my 14 year old lil Chloe had just developed a infection under her eye ... took her to the vet they said she needed a couple teeth pulled and a cleaning it ended up they removed 10 teeth without us knowing .. 🥺 we did it even though we were scared of the anesthesia with her age and just losing our other baby a couple weeks prior...while in recovery under their care she almost severed her tongue off ... they called us to let us know they were putting her back under to repair the tounge she almost severed off... this has been a nightmare. It is day 10 of healing, the dr called us today and said she didn’t want to worry is due to all we had just gone though but her blood work from the «27» had high elevated liver enzymes and we have to bring her back tomorrow at 9am. I am numb and so sick with worry... I just lost one I can’t lose my daughter too. 😢❤ View attachment 275347
View attachment 275346 Hope I posted this in the correct area.🙂Hello, not sure how I found this site but I just wanted to say thank you. It is nice reading stories about everyone’s fur babies. I have had a extremely rough month. I lost my 16 yr old baby boy Lou to cancer Jan 2 and my 14 year old lil Chloe had just developed a infection under her eye ... took her to the vet they said she needed a couple teeth pulled and a cleaning it ended up they removed 10 teeth without us knowing .. 🥺 we did it even though we were scared of the anesthesia with her age and just losing our other baby a couple weeks prior...while in recovery under their care she almost severed her tongue off ... they called us to let us know they were putting her back under to repair the tounge she almost severed off... this has been a nightmare. It is day 10 of healing, the dr called us today and said she didn’t want to worry is due to all we had just gone though but her blood work from the «27» had high elevated liver enzymes and we have to bring her back tomorrow at 9am. I am numb and so sick with worry... I just lost one I can’t lose my daughter too. 😢❤ View attachment 275347
MY BABY GIRL IS GONE… COMPLETELY DEVASTATED… SHE PASSED AWAY LAST WEEK… I TRIED POSTING on my original post not sure if it worked. Thank you to everyone that wished me well wishes 6 months a ago when my little boy left as well.

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He’s gone and She’s gone… 🙏🏼😢

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, it sounds like you have been through the wringer! Prayers that you are nearing the end of all the agony & that little Chloe will rebound quickly. Please let us know how high the liver enzymes are---could be from the anesthesia possibly. Big virtual hugs.
She passed away last week. Thank you😢💔

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’m so sorry I know what is it like to lose a furbaby and also know what it is like taking care of a sick elderly baby. I’m sending you virtual hugs and many healing prayers for your sweet Chloe.
Thank you fellow Texan… my baby girl passed away last week.💔

·
Registered
Chloe and Lou
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you, she passed away.💔

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,660 Posts
I am so sorry and my heart is broken for you. It is so hard to lose them. Believe me, I know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts