Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just joined this site and would like to introduce Luca. He is currently 11.5 months old. I got him when he was 4 months old after his previous pet mom had to rehome him. As far as I know, he is mostly Maltese and 1/8 yorkie. It has been a blast so far and so glad we found each other. He’s got a fearless personality, and loves to meet all dogs no matter their size :giggle: it’s just me and him but he gets to see family members regularly. While a social dog, he loves his quiet time as well. Looking forward to being part of this community!

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Toy dog
Vehicle Hood Car Sky Working animal
Dog Eye White Dog breed Plant
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog
Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, I just joined this site and would like to introduce Luca. He is currently 11.5 months old. I got him when he was 4 months old after his previous pet mom had to rehome him. As far as I know, he is mostly Maltese and 1/8 yorkie. It has been a blast so far and so glad we found each other. He’s got a fearless personality, and loves to meet all dogs no matter their size :giggle: it’s just me and him but he gets to see family members regularly. While a social dog, he loves his quiet time as well. Looking forward to being part of this community!

View attachment 276240 View attachment 276241 View attachment 276242 View attachment 276243 View attachment 276244
Super cute little guy! 🐾💙

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 276240 View attachment 276241 View attachment 276242 View attachment 276243 View attachment 276244

Maltese mom

What a beautiful baby, I'm also new on the page so I hope I'm typing in the right section. I became a Maltese mommy on Saturday, she is 12 weeks old now. My first Maltese and I'm so in love.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts