Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi to all on this forum. Got disgusted with the other forum and finally decided to hunt for another one - so glad to see others were finding the other forum not to their liking. Now alittle about me. We have had Maltese for 20 years. At one time we had 5. We were down to one in November of 2003. Both of us thought we would be ok with just one but by January we decided we wanted a puppy. In March we brought home 2. Since our oldest, Bunny, is 11 years old, it had been a long time since we had been through the puppy stages so have gotten back on forums to help. Of course 2 at the same time have been fun but also does presents problems. I have had time to read through alot of the posts here before my 1st post. Hopefully, if I can get my 3 to sit long enough for a picture, I'll posts some pics. I can't imagine not having at least one Maltese in my life!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Seems like I remember reading something about you on the other site before my unfortunate departure. Your story sounds familiar.

Anyway, welcome to spoiledmaltese....glad to have you here! :D This is a wonderful forum, and you will never get fed up here! We will make sure of it!

Can't wait to see pictures!!! Let us know if we can help.

(
my aren't the number here growing every day!!!
)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome!

So glad to have another maltese expert (how many was that? 5
?)

That sounds like fun. How had Bunny dealt with two little ones? What are the names of the newest puppies.

I also can't wait to see pictures :D

Judi

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Got disgusted with the other forum[/B]
Gee, I wonder what forum you're talking about? <_< heehee. Anyway, that's soooo cute naming your maltese, BUNNY!
Hope to see pictures soon!

And WARM welcomes to you and your malt(s)!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes a very warm welcome to you and your babies!

I look forward to hearing your opinions and advices (you are on a "liberated" site here
You have the freedom to express your opinion!
)

Arlen & Abby

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all the hello's!! The names of the puppies are Kissie and Prissy. I have been looking at all the pics on here and, as usual, everyone has such cutie little babies. We are all lucky and blessed to have these sweet babes in our homes.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese .....

I don't know what you mean about the other site.
I was lucky with my first pick and came here. Such a wonderful bunch of folks here, every one has been so helpful.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Welcome to our home! That other site had me a bit miffed as well....
so I happily found this place!
Joe has provided us w/ a great place here. I will switch my avatar back to Oliver in a few days....right now it is a pic of Pepe who passed away last week

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome You're right, I have four and I don't know what I'd do without them. How did you deal with the loss of your others? I can't imagine the pain you went through loosing that many. Lots of good wishes to you. God bless

1 - 16 of 16 Posts