Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1C5A86EF-296A-4773-A0A4-54C4A604A942.jpeg
Good night to everyone) my name is Anastassiya and my little baby girl is Cheapa) she turned today 3,5 years old)

I bought her in Russia, Moscow) now we are in Costa Rica, but living in Miami)
Cheapa is a very good girl and I love her like crazy)
She has of course couple bad habits馃槒
But in general perfect one)

We are very happy to be here)

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
Welcome to SM!
I had a friend in Greece w/this same name! How old is Cheapa & does her name have a special meaning? Being a puppy parent is a big job & a big joy! SM is like a big family so I know you will feel at home here!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to SM!
I had a friend in Greece w/this same name! How old is Cheapa & does her name have a special meaning? Being a puppy parent is a big job & a big joy! SM is like a big family so I know you will feel at home here!
hi, Edelweiss!
Thank you for your message鉂
Cheapa turned yesterday- 3,5 years) her name in document is Marta, but she never respond on it, so we start calling her Cheapa( from cartoon Chip鈥檔鈥橠ale) but we also call her Cheapa La Loca 馃榿 she is very sweet and never ever bark on another dogs, only if they start first, but she loooves big dogs) thank you again for you message! What about you? How old is your dog? What is her/his name?

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
She is a sweetie.

Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
View attachment 275589 View attachment 275589 Good night to everyone) my name is Anastassiya and my little baby girl is Cheapa) she turned today 3,5 years old)

I bought her in Russia, Moscow) now we are in Costa Rica, but living in Miami)
Cheapa is a very good girl and I love her like crazy)
She has of course couple bad habits馃槒
But in general perfect one)

We are very happy to be here)
Welcome. You can learn many new things here about the love and care needed for your Maltese babe. They are truly a blessing. Bad habits can be fixed with a lot of love and patience.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. You can learn many new things here about the love and care needed for your Maltese babe. They are truly a blessing. Bad habits can be fixed with a lot of love and patience.
thank you, Chvilla1) she likes to pee on carpet-so we removed all carpet from the house馃榿 but maltese 1 million percent is adorable babies, can鈥檛 even call her dog!

Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
thank you, Chvilla1) she likes to pee on carpet-so we removed all carpet from the house馃榿 but maltese 1 million percent is adorable babies, can鈥檛 even call her dog!
The carpet that your girl is laying on in the photo is like the one I have in my bathroom and that is the only one my Kobe likes to pee on. His is 1 yr and 4 months old and completely house broken but no matter what as soon as he is near it he will pee on it. Im in the process of training him now to stay away from it. I bring it out into the middle of the room and just wait and when he gets on it I tell him "OFF" Off is our command for many bad habits. Takes a lot of correction but I think he's getting it. Slow and steady wins the race.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, Chvilla1)

actually this is her 鈥渟tress relief bed鈥) but she always have the same issue about peeing on this specific type of carpet) but she never peed on her bed)
I am sure Kobe will eventually stop it.... or just don鈥檛 have carpet at home))))

Because Cheapa is 3,6 years and once in a while she pee on carpet(but not at home, since we don鈥檛 have it, because of her)

and i honestly wish you good luck 鉂

The carpet that your girl is laying on in the photo is like the one I have in my bathroom and that is the only one my Kobe likes to pee on. His is 1 yr and 4 months old and completely house broken but no matter what as soon as he is near it he will pee on it. Im in the process of training him now to stay away from it. I bring it out into the middle of the room and just wait and when he gets on it I tell him "OFF" Off is our command for many bad habits. Takes a lot of correction but I think he's getting it. Slow and steady wins the race.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts