Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Joanna, my fur baby is Donny Joe, a 7yr 4mo, 17# maltese. We live in Rochester, NY. I have been enjoying reading many of the posts/threads.
My boyfriend was not able to care for DJ so due to prolonged illness. As much as it was hard for him, my boyfriend, he relinquished ownership to me. My mom takes care of Donny Joe while I am at work and I come home and we go visit his dad almost daily. Donny is a brilliant, handsome funny addition to our family. I have actually heard my mom tell DJ how he saved her life. My mom is 79. Before I met his dad, Bill, had rescued Donny from people who did not take care of him and kept him in a closet. His kids say it was really bad when their dad first brought him home. So skinny, unkept. Donny is well spoiled and runs the roost, a far cry from where he came from before his rescue.
I am looking forward to sharing and reading the posts. Thanks for having us.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,940 Posts
Welcome to SM---thank you for being a good family for DJ---sad story about his past, but I am certain you will make his life wonderful. We look forward to seeing photos & hearing more stories. Bless your mom!

Reactions: Pupluver75
1 - 4 of 4 Posts