Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I just wanted to stop by to say hi! Baby girl keeps me very busy, he. She is 6 months already and a terrible sleeper. Mama spoiled her too much. But I'm lucky to be at home with her and since we are still doing quarantine (probably the only ones in FL), I can continue to spoil her.

I'm sorry I don't post her pictures here. While I love all of you, this is a public forum and we are worried about having her picture on the internet. It could be first time mom worries, he.

Luna is a great sister, although she is always licking the baby and sometimes barks in the worst possible moment. I try to read your updates most of the time, even if I don't reply.

Take care everybody and please be safe. My mom has the virus and is not joke.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Oh Patricia I'm so sorry that your Mom is sick. Does she know where she got it and is she recovering at home or in the hospital. Sending prayers that she recovers quickly with no lingering effects.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Patricia I'm so sorry that your Mom is sick. Does she know where she got it and is she recovering at home or in the hospital. Sending prayers that she recovers quickly with no lingering effects.
She is an essential worker so she got it from the patients. She is at home, thanks God. She is doing better but she visited the hospital twice and was so scary!

·
Super Moderator
9,667 Posts
Sorry your mom is sick. Hope she recovers soon.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Hi Patricia, I can't bereave your little girl is 6 months old already - Glad to hear Luna is adapting and doing fine with the new addition!

I am so sorry your mother has the virus. I'm hoping she is getting excellent care and will recuperate completely & quickly. - glad to hear she is at home. Please give her a hug and thank her for being an essential worker - 🙏

I should add that grandmas job is to spoil their grandchildren! 💞
🐶🐾🌻

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Patricia, please, please let you mom know of my prayers! May God be gracious.
I love the photos of your baby girl---she is so, so precious! I think she is the "miracle baby" and God is so, so good.
Luna must love her! Funny girl.
Sending loving hugs to you!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Patricia, I can't bereave your little girl is 6 months old already - Glad to hear Luna is adapting and doing fine with the new addition!

I am so sorry your mother has the virus. I'm hoping she is getting excellent care and will recuperate completely & quickly. - glad to hear she is at home. Please give her a hug and thank her for being an essential worker - 🙏

I should add that grandmas job is to spoil their grandchildren! 💞
🐶🐾🌻
Thank you!!! She is doing better now <3

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Patricia, please, please let you mom know of my prayers! May God be gracious.
I love the photos of your baby girl---she is so, so precious! I think she is the "miracle baby" and God is so, so good.
Luna must love her! Funny girl.
Sending loving hugs to you!
Thank you my friend!

Mom is doing better now but it was scary. She lost her sense of taste and smell and she also has asthma so she had to visit the hospital twice. We think she is recovering now but this virus is so hard to predict.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hi everybody!

I just wanted to stop by to say hi! Baby girl keeps me very busy, he. She is 6 months already and a terrible sleeper. Mama spoiled her too much. But I'm lucky to be at home with her and since we are still doing quarantine (probably the only ones in FL), I can continue to spoil her.

I'm sorry I don't post her pictures here. While I love all of you, this is a public forum and we are worried about having her picture on the internet. It could be first time mom worries, he.

Luna is a great sister, although she is always licking the baby and sometimes barks in the worst possible moment. I try to read your updates most of the time, even if I don't reply.

Take care everybody and please be safe. My mom has the virus and is not joke.
>Take care everybody and please be safe. My mom has the virus and is not joke.<<
Oh, so sorry! Definitely take care of yourself!!!

Hugs and Wags,
Lainie and Whispy

·
Premium Member
5,364 Posts
Omgosh Patricia...I cant believe your baby is already 6 months old. How wonderful!! I totally understand not posting on an open forum. I remember the one time I posted of my DD, I deleted it soon after. You can never be too safe.
Take care and enjoy every minute with your beautiful daughter ❤

1 - 13 of 13 Posts