Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Luna
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I don't recognize most of the users around here anymore. But I wanted to stop by and say hi to our older friends. Luna is enjoying having me in the house all the time. She is more spoiled now than before, go figure. Her baby sister is 16 months already and they are best friends.

How's everyone?

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,792 Posts
Hey!
Welcome back---have missed your postings. Your little girl is growing up fast!
I was locked out of SM recently but finally am back. I could view but not post so I am sure I missed a lot of new people, & older members because of this.
Luna is a smarty -- they know how to get what they want! :) You will have to post some new photos now!

·
Registered
Luna
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey!
Welcome back---have missed your postings. Your little girl is growing up fast!
I was locked out of SM recently but finally am back. I could view but not post so I am sure I missed a lot of new people, & older members because of this.
Luna is a smarty -- they know how to get what they want! :) You will have to post some new photos now!
Sandi! I'm so happy to see you! How are you?

I'll email you photos of the little one, I'm afraid of putting them on the internet, hehe.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,070 Posts
Hi Patricia. I haven't been on much anymore either. I feel like this past crazy 16 months of pandemic has kept many of us away. Hopefully things return to normal sometime in the very near future. I miss everyone here.
On a happy note....I've now been able to hug all my grandkids again. 😁

·
Registered
Luna
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Patricia. I haven't been on much anymore either. I feel like this past crazy 16 months of pandemic has kept many of us away. Hopefully things return to normal sometime in the very near future. I miss everyone here.
On a happy note....I've now been able to hug all my grandkids again. 😁
That makes me incredibly happy for you!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts