Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
i'm monica. i have moved here from MO because they have a dictator there.
you seem like much nicer people.
i have 4 babies-molly and lindsey who are pugs, then darby is a yorkie and abigail
aka abbey is my maltese. darby and abbey right now are my fosters from the siliski puppymill, and hopefully within the next month will become a permanent part of my family.
i may not post much for the next couple of weeks but after that hopefully all will be
happy news.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Nothing but warm welcomes to you and all of your babies. You're like the 3rd person in here that is fostering from the soliski mill. Goodluck with that!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome :D

Glad you found your way to this friendly site.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome and bless you for taking in those two babies from the Siliski "h--- hole"!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the foster parents!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Welcome! Those of you who fostered those poor babies after the raid are very special people in my book! I am so glad it worked out that you can adopt Abby. Lady is also my first Maltese. They are such a sweet and loving breed.

I am looking forward to hearing more about Abby and the other JS dogs as they blossom in their forever homes.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. We have a new maltese puppy and love to hear about everyone's experiences. Later, when you can post, I would love to hear about your fostering experiences. You did a really good thing and I hope it'll all work out!
Susan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts