Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I learned a lot about discipline, health, and about maltese in general from reading online articles and books. Now that I've joined and read responses and suggestions from this site.. I feel humbled. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.. other than the fact that I want the best for Kenji. I have found the best advice in all areas for my precious Kenji from people on the site, by experience and knowledge, or just pure love for these lil babies. This site is so helpful and I am so glad and grateful to everyone that loves their dogs so much to feel compassionate about helping others raise their babies well too. There are alot of sites on dogs out there.. but none that are specific to the maltese.. and no other maltese community so loving and friendly. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome to SM! I'm with you...I didn't know squat about raising a Maltese when we received Paris. The people here are great and always willing to give a helping hand. I wish I could offer more to others.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Oh, you are so very right!!!!

This is, without question, the friendliest, and therefore the most informative site out in the WWW. I have been on other sites, and even though they are maltese only sites, they are mean-spirited and cruel.

My wish for you is that you enjoy this site as much as I do. I too am so very happy to have sound SM!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Awww, how nice of you to say that about SM. Some people are "know it alls" but you certainly aren't. You are to be commended for having an open mind and willingness to learn new things. And it is obvious that you are a good mommy, who is trying to do the best for your baby.

When I got my first Malt, Rosebud, in 1990 I was totally overwhelmed. There was no where to turn and no Internet. I made a lot of mistakes and I really feel a "calling" to try to help others who may be in the same shape I was in back then.

I'm so glad you found SM....

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Geez....I've been talking to you in PMs, but I forgot to add:

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by babybinks22@Jul 27 2005, 01:57 AM
I thought I learned a lot about discipline, health, and about maltese in general from reading online articles and books.  Now that I've joined and read responses and suggestions from this site.. I feel humbled.  I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.. other than the fact that I want the best for Kenji.  I have found the best advice in all areas for my precious Kenji from people on the site, by experience and knowledge, or just pure love for these lil babies. This site is so helpful and I am so glad and grateful to everyone that loves their dogs so much to feel compassionate about helping others raise their babies well too. There are alot of sites on dogs out there.. but none that are specific to the maltese.. and no other maltese community so loving and friendly.  Thanks!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84862
[/QUOTE]
Glad you found us

1 - 20 of 23 Posts